Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

CapturedNature

1 hour ago, moneypitmike said:

What a crappy morning.  Just took the dog out for a walk.  Man, I miss just letting her out the door--hopefully I can get her invisible fence set up today.  She won't have nearly as much room to play as before, but she'll like that better than the leash I'm sure.  I have no confidence she won't fall off the rocks into the water.

But back to the crappy morning---cold, mist/drizzle, windy.   Yuck, yuck, yuck.  

So you residing at pit2 now?

Most of our 2" remain as mid-upper 30s and mid-Novie overcast hasn't even finished cleaning off the trees, trees still dripping - both from ongoing dz/RA and falling glob.  2 deer had crossed the road about 500' from the house and walked down the short branch made for our 2013 timber harvest.  Tracks made while accum snow was mostly done, so probably 1-2 this morning.  Nothing else moving, no shots heard, no squirrels seen/heard, clothes hanging near the wood stove. 

Trees starting to wave in the wind. Maybe the woods will be drier when I go back out around 3 PM.

6 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Most of our 2" remain as mid-upper 30s and mid-Novie overcast hasn't even finished cleaning off the trees, trees still dripping - both from ongoing dz/RA and falling glob.  2 deer had crossed the road about 500' from the house and walked down the short branch made for our 2013 timber harvest.  Tracks made while accum snow was mostly done, so probably 1-2 this morning.  Nothing else moving, no shots heard, no squirrels seen/heard, clothes hanging near the wood stove. 

Trees starting to wave in the wind. Maybe the woods will be drier when I go back out around 3 PM.

We passed on being out today, But will be out on Monday.