LOL, by comparison, here's mine.

0.08"

0.00"

0.00"

0.18"

0.00"

0.00"

0.00"

Let me add the 5 days prior to that as well.

0.00"

0.00"

0.00"

0.00"

0.10"

So, all totaled,  0.36" in the last 12 days.   Looks dry for the foreseeable future too.

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Last 7 days here

0.42"
0.52"
0.26"
0.80"
0.54"
0.45"
1.26"

Had 1.07" on 7/17 too. We shroom.

What a difference 20-25 miles makes.   Ended up with 2.04" in the past week.   I watched that cell that pasted just to your south yesterday.  Looked like the core was a mile or two south of you?   That one missed me but a shower developed over head an hour later and gave me .10".   Grass is now green and my pond has a puddle at the bottom.  Looks like the month will end with 3.3" after 3.2" in June and .77" May

Any IOS experts around here?

Does anyone know of a way to view text files online with overflow wrapping turned off? I can easily toggle it in Firefox on a PC, but the iphone and ipad no likey horizontal scrolls. I'm trying to view one of my text files on my Apple devices and they love to screw up my text file formatting.

6 hours ago, dendrite said:

Anyone have the GYX precip estimates for yesterday? I'm seeing on cocorahs most sites around me missed the heavier rain. I had two gauges over 1.25" so it's fo real ms. jackson.

Checked the MRMS page and there was a stripe of 1-1.5” south of you.

24 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

Checked the MRMS page and there was a stripe of 1-1.5” south of you.

I was getting pretty good southerly winds with the storm too...not sure how much drift I could get from that under the beam compared to snow. I don't feel like pulling out the hydrometeor terminal velocities.

Anyone here have sling tv or any other streaming type services? 

We priced out cable for our condo today and it came to about 150$ which we can’t afford and don’t really want to pay that price anyway.

Im basically interested in live sports and things like that, which supposedly sling offers.

Thoughts?

wed also have to get internet somewhere as well 

40 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We recently ditched the cable for Youtube TV.

We'll never go back to cable. Check out YTV...lots of sports options. You can try it for a week. Just cancel the subscription before the 7th day.

Live sports? I’ll check it out. 

Looks like getting big games and stuff wouldn’t be a problem, but local sports like he Celtics, Redsox, etc might be tough.

Were you able to get a deal on internet service? That’s the catch it seems. If you don’t sign up for cable with these companies internet only service is pretty expensive.

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Anyone here have sling tv or any other streaming type services? 

We priced out cable for our condo today and it came to about 150$ which we can’t afford and don’t really want to pay that price anyway.

Im basically interested in live sports and things like that, which supposedly sling offers.

Thoughts?

wed also have to get internet somewhere as well 

Yep. We use Roku with Direct TV Now. YouTube TV us also a good option as others have mentioned. In reality though the service we use the most is Hulu 

6 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

Live sports? I’ll check it out. 

Looks like getting big games and stuff wouldn’t be a problem, but local sports like he Celtics, Redsox, etc might be tough.

Were you able to get a deal on internet service? That’s the catch it seems. If you don’t sign up for cable with these companies internet only service is pretty expensive.

We have all of the Boston news channels, WMUR, NESN, YES, and NBC sports boston. Not sure what you’d be missing. I have it set to record every Red Sox game. If I log into it at 9pm or something I can watch it live or pick it up at any point in the game. You can make 6 different accounts too. We’ll probably give her brother an account and he’ll slip us a Netflix one. We got a TV with Roku built in. It paid for itself after 5 months.

3 hours ago, dendrite said:

We have all of the Boston news channels, WMUR, NESN, YES, and NBC sports boston. Not sure what you’d be missing. I have it set to record every Red Sox game. If I log into it at 9pm or something I can watch it live or pick it up at any point in the game. You can make 6 different accounts too. We’ll probably give her brother an account and he’ll slip us a Netflix one. We got a TV with Roku built in. It paid for itself after 5 months.

That’s with YouTube?