Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 11-12 Storm - Model Discussion STORM MODE

stormtracker

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Buddy1987 said:

Did you used to live in RI or up in New England?

Nope. Grew up in South Jersey, school in central PA, and then moved here. Never had the pleasure of experiencing a big one up there, though had been up in Boston for work for a really nice storm in December 2008 or so.

7 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Nope. Grew up in South Jersey, school in central PA, and then moved here. Never had the pleasure of experiencing a big one up there, though had been up in Boston for work for a really nice storm in December 2008 or so.

Really south jersey?  What exit?  I’m from Toms River...82

12 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Jw. There used to be a guy in the New England forum that had almost the exact same name as you, so I thought maybe you had moved down to the Mid-Atlantic crew.

28 minutes ago, Buddy1987 said:

Jw. There used to be a guy in the New England forum that had almost the exact same name as you, so I thought maybe you had moved down to the Mid-Atlantic crew.

Mattmfm? He did move to DC. 

1 minute ago, NovaTarHeel said:

I don’t understand this at all.  Why does it go so far out to sea before bombing out?  This is some bullsh*t!

Just bad luck for us.  Even mood flakes gone.  That’s bad even for us.  Yesterday at 12z I we had warning criteria modeled snow.  Of all the fails we have had this one has to be top 5.  

6 minutes ago, BristowWx said:

Just bad luck for us.  Even mood flakes gone.  That’s bad even for us.  Yesterday at 12z I we had warning criteria modeled snow.  Of all the fails we have had this one has to be top 5.  

This winter has done its best to kill all of our hopes and dreams. First the Mod Nino potential in April fading and becoming a weak Nina potential, then the fail "HECS" pattern we had going for us in late December. Then Jan 4th, then Jan 17th, then the next decent matter going to trash in early-mid Feb. Then last weeks miller B, and now this storm. Unbelievable. Completely unbelievable. This isn't even mentioning all of the other decent looks crapping the bed. Only thing we have to show for is the Dec 9th storm which under performed in DC proper and areas SE and slightly NW. Pathetic. 

10 minutes ago, NovaTarHeel said:

Even worse, I’m moving to Richmond in July so things will go back to normal once that happens. Y’all gonna get 3 feet up here while I mix down in rva.  This is about the only year where Richmond does better than NoVa. 

Hush your mouth, or stay where you are at. We need no talk about that here in the RVA!!  LOL

Archived