Newest Member
    joxey
March Mid/Long Range Disco 3

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, anotherman said:

There was a WSW for here for 4-8 with 10 on the hilltops. Currently we have a coating.

yeah...you know us northerners that do so well and dont belong posting here. 

For any/all that spew that crap, this storm is a perfect example why some of us "northerners" post in the MA forum.  Like it or not our weather is so much like yours.

The difference between us and you is that you never had a chance at big numbers and that verified.  We on occasion have a chance at big numbers and the almost never verifies (w/ "killer B's'').  Lets stop the Geography war and just enjoy chatting about weather ok?  

also from what I read you guys had some overnight love.  I had light rain to snow, and could count the flakes in my yard this morning while you guys had at least a coating.  I saw the pics.  Just remember this next time you try to kick the way southern PA crew out. 

It hurts worse when you had a slim chance.  Trust me.  Net result in the end is rather similar. Rant over.

Now please get back to bringing Monday further north.  You guys look legit.  Me natsomuch.

Just now, Bob Chill said:

GFS consolidated things much better between 84-96. VERY good run. Exactly what we want to see. 

what did you think of my theory of a closed upper low diving down from canada vs an open wave lol....open waves move faster into the southern stream for a phase

Archived