Newest Member
    joxey
March 7 Disc/Observations

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

Sure is. And congrats Philly. They get wrecked.

Looks like Philly just misses the good stuff by a few miles according to the RGEM. Same with Baltimore for that matter. If temps come into play like that run suggests, then the gradient could be really tight.

4 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Hallucinations or not, the radar looks pretty darn good to me.  I am going to try to bring this home with one of my three remaining Goose Island BCS's.

Looks a lot better towards your way. I wish there was more northerly trajectory for up here. Hrrr keeps shifting east and now is a complete miss here. I know it sucks but shouldn't it be trending the right way as we get closer not the wrong way?  Does it suck at 3 hours too?  I'd feel better if it wasn't the only new updated data until 0z guidance and it wasn't a complete disaster for Carroll. It clips Baltimore good though. Crazy back edge only it sets it up 30 miles east of everything else. 

8 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Hallucinations or not, the radar looks pretty darn good to me.  I am going to try to bring this home with one of my three remaining Goose Island BCS's.

If radar juices up late night with incoming CCB, I might drink my 2009 BCS with you. ;)

12 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Looks a lot better towards your way. I wish there was more northerly trajectory for up here. Hrrr keeps shifting east and now is a complete miss here. I know it sucks but shouldn't it be trending the right way as we get closer not the wrong way?  Does it suck at 3 hours too?  I'd feel better if it wasn't the only new updated data until 0z guidance and it wasn't a complete disaster for Carroll. It clips Baltimore good though. Crazy back edge only it sets it up 30 miles east of everything else. 

There’s not much longitude between your area and Pikesville. This must be super tight if there’s that much difference.

13 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I hate the hrrr with winter events. Ive seen it totally suck with even 3 hour leads. I honestly don't even look at it anymore. The euro/gfs combo with a side order of nam/rgem blows the hrrr away. No doubt in my mind. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I hate the hrrr with winter events. Ive seen it totally suck with even 3 hour leads. I honestly don't even look at it anymore. The euro/gfs combo with a side order of nam/rgem blows the hrrr away. No doubt in my mind. 

I know. But I'd feel better if I hadn't looked. And if it wasn't trending worse each run.  It looked just like that other guidance 4 hours ago and has shifted east every run since. 

1 minute ago, psuhoffman said:

I know. But I'd feel better if I hadn't looked. And if it wasn't trending worse each run.  It looked just like that other guidance 4 hours ago and has shifted east every run since. 

Don't worry... we have all had this dance, by the time it suppose to get hot and heavy... the HRRR will have shifted everything east of Harford county

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived