joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Median to above confidence for moderate (major?) impact event, midweek

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyway... this is our 24" NAM run ... we knew it had to come down the pipe line.

Heh, supposin' this happens for a moment, we're talking thundersnow there... That entire construct would literally rip the troposphere with some of the most intense UVM through the growth region of the sounding as can physically happen - 

but you know...been there done that with this model.  If the Euro comes in like this tonight...okay. 

11 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Mm... if you wanna be part of the cool clique, you gotta diss

It has uses in big EC snowstorms. Jan 16 and Mar 17 come to mind when it picked up on the nw scenarios. But you still can’t take any run verbatim because Jan 16 it still showed me getting 20-30” on a couple runs, I ended up with 6”. Same with Jan 15. I tend to look at the h5 maps but bypass qpf and clown maps for anything other than eye candy.

Your thoughts?

36 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The NAM is an absolute nuke... 12+ down already for PVD Boston ORH at 84... much more to come.

Like Tip mentioned, if it ran longer that’s prob the run that drops 2’+

It would deliver for the east along the CF while the west says hello to the pivoting deform band(s). A win-win. If only we could magically lock it in....

Archived