joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha, I've been telling my friends who are Pens fan this exact same thing.  If we say it enough, it'll eventually come true, right?!

My bandwagon pens fan friends don’t understand why I get so irrationally mad when they gloat about their wins, if you’ve been around since pre-ovi you’d understand why the anger is completely rational.

28 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

Everyone seems to want a say, so I'd like to know what that is all about.  If backing up my comments is not welcome here, then so be it.  This may ban me, but I hope people realize I have no negative intentions and never have except for my one deliberate cross-forum bashing during hurricane season this year.  I get the sense there are multiple people here who refuse to accept the way I post.  That's human nature!  We can't all be friends (it's literally impossible for everyone to for multiple reasons that I prefer not to get into).

A similar unnecessary fiasco between the same people happened last year when a comment I said like today was taken out of context and I apologized for not being clear enough.  If any other forum member said the same two comments I made recently that were apparently not relevant as banter, this would not have happened and that's a shame.

I take insults very seriously, because they always do more harm than good.  That is who I am.  I care how people feel and believe any community has an obligation to prevent this type of thing.

To take this a step further, what happened today was between long-time members here who have been strong contributors to the forums (way beyond me!)  Saying this may sound like beating an old record, but I make strong efforts to learn something from everyone here and never in a bad way!  Specifically with snow maps, none of us would understand the advances we have collectively accomplished without the few long-timers (before me!) who were always first to call bs or give the green light. 

Embrace weather weenies, pro mets, and everyone in between!  In the end, we're all in this together, I hope! 

This is the last from me about this topic.  I promise!

I don't take anything anyone says on here personally. You can bicker with me all you want and it won't negatively affect my day.  If you want to argue about this or that I'm fine with it but I will fire back my own opinion from time to time, that's all. I am on here for fun. Some people are way too serious. Life's too short. 

20 minutes ago, Goat_Fuente said:

My bandwagon pens fan friends don’t understand why I get so irrationally mad when they gloat about their wins, if you’ve been around since pre-ovi you’d understand why the anger is completely rational.

Trying having a wife and Father-in-law constantly giving you a hard time over how much better the pens are then the caps. I deal though. :)

4 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

There is only one frame that is true for at hour 84.  Overall, those two runs look consistent to me for Friday and Saturday, but I expect the chaos to return tomorrow at this time!  For anyone who doesn't know, chaos is a statistical phenomena that is commonly referred to in meteorology.  To clarify, I'm not implying the sky is falling when I say chaos. 

:facepalm:

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived