Newest Member
    CHSVol
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, StormchaserChuck said:

I think it's human engineered climate. the suppression of storms, warmer temps, flatter clouds and grey days. 

My theory on recent patterns (record dry November for New Orleans - KMSY) is the movement of the jet streams away from oceans on the longitude axis and more poleward. This is one of the reasons why AGW doesn't lead to runaway snowfall feedbacks. Some of the more intelligent climate deniers will argue in factor for this feedback system but luckily most are not intelligent and are more PR-esque.

1 minute ago, Vice-Regent said:

My theory on recent patterns (record dry November for New Orleans - KMSY) is the movement of the jet streams away from oceans on the longitude axis and more poleward. This is one of the reasons why AGW doesn't lead to runaway snowfall feedbacks. Some of the more intelligent climate deniers will argue in factor for this feedback system but luckily most are not intelligent and are more PR-esque.

Without efficient moisture/heat transport in the cold season, warming will exponentially accelerate. Not hyperbole but since Abrupt Climate Disruption is an emerging topic/field there will never be any robust discussion until we look at the events in the rear-view mirror.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived