December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Sounds logical. Do it!

40 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Thought we did it last year. I am all for it.

We did and it filtered the discussion better. I can start a new thread but what's the best way to go about it. If I start a thread for the long range 100+ hour stuff can a mod re-label the old thread the shirt/medium range thread 

12 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I'm thinking about starting a thread for the d10 deal. We're going about this all wrong. We should have started a thread for the weekend deal a couple days ago. Reverse psychomodelology is a thing man. Serious S right there. 

I know your kidding but if we're going to score that relaxation period before the cold reloads xmas week might be our best bet. 

24 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

We did and it filtered the discussion better. I can start a new thread but what's the best way to go about it. If I start a thread for the long range 100+ hour stuff can a mod re-label the old thread the shirt/medium range thread 

Just start a new thread. It will get worked out from there. And yes, pretty sure the mods can change the other threads title.

32 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

21 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Just start a new thread. It will get worked out from there. And yes, pretty sure the mods can change the other threads title.

Actually the thread we have now is mid-long range already. Maybe just a new thread for 5 days or so and under?

36 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

I figured it out. In past years once a threat got inside 4 days or so we split it off into its own thread, even if it wasn't a great threat to filter the discussions. This year people started obsessing over this way too soon because it's our first hunt. Plus no one wants to start the first storm thread, especially on a likely failing system. But I'm gonna do it. It's stupid to have a million posts in one thread about different things. I don't care if the storm fails. 

5 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

I figured it out. In past years once a threat got inside 4 days or so we split it off into its own thread, even if it wasn't a great threat to filter the discussions. This year people started obsessing over this way too soon because it's our first hunt. Plus no one wants to start the first storm thread, especially on a likely failing system. But I'm gonna do it. It's stupid to have a million posts in one thread about different things. I don't care if the storm fails. 

At this point it could only serve to revive it.

5 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

It snowed a ton here and in spite of it, the town is bustling! I’ll post a video later when it’s safe to go outdoors.

CD0AE5B8-DAA8-4E7B-89CE-764A5FE2F28B.jpeg.a518b488be29788aad2a739ff8ac574b.jpeg

Nice!!! My dogs love stuff like that. Can I bring them over for a visit to see? We could film it, it would be like those old Japanese films where Godzilla, Mothra, etc.., visit Tokyo. 

The Reaper is working for me.  I send him the souls to keep his room and board complex humming along.  There's a wonderful dance that happens every winter.  Think of it this way.  remember HS dances?  Well the weenies here are all going around and dancing with the different models.  Some try to mack with the GFS, others the Euro and then you get the ones that stand along the wall and are too afraid to go ask.  So one of the models(NAM, JMA) gets all hot looking with a SECSy dress.  That gets them off the wall and on the floor.

Now my job is chaperone.  See, I either encourage the weenie to get handsie with the crap models or when they get too frisky with the good models(Euro, GFS) they get the ruler on the wrists.

And when the models toy with them and twerk all over their bodies I wait for the inevitable moment when the music stops and the models disappear.  Then the sad job of getting the weenies to stand along the wall again or usher them to their mom's car(Reaper) because they've called it quits.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived