Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

I think, given that we haven't seen snow yet, just seeing flakes fly would be a bit of a win for many of us, I am guessing, especially given that it looked like no chance of even that (and still may be not even that) just 12 hours ago...

i get it. its why i said sorry. snow that doesn't stick doesn't do a lot for me lol

2 minutes ago, usedtobe said:

I expected more euphoria about Saturday and Tuesday,  The weenie aura is slipping.  any snowflakes are good snowflakes. 

We're in extreme caution mode right now. None of us believe it's real. Even though both the euro & gfs inside of 72 hours say it's real...it doesn't feel real....

If it snows on Sat the tuesday is a lock though. The proverbial "want's to snow" pattern will be in effect. 

7 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

We're in extreme caution mode right now. None of us believe it's real. Even though both the euro & gfs inside of 72 hours say it's real...it doesn't feel real....

If it snows on Sat the tuesday is a lock though. The proverbial "want's to snow" pattern will be in effect. 

Fingers crossed. If so, then this:

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/514480/screenshots/2282157/tent2.gif

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

The Euro ensemble mean gives DCA over 0.25" so it has also made a pretty good move to the west.

8 minutes ago, usedtobe said:

I expected more euphoria about Saturday and Tuesday,  The weenie aura is slipping.  any snowflakes are good snowflakes. 

3.6" last year, Wes.  3.6"  it may never snow again.  Agung needs to go kaboom to get a winter again.

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

You got a foot last season! It must be nice to know you're golden no matter what happens to us commoners :P 

And like half that was sleet lol

You realize I moved north, like, way north, right? climo favors me. I'm sorry. 

If it snows great. seriously. happy about it. but i'm not over the moon about it... yet. 

7 minutes ago, usedtobe said:

The Euro ensemble mean gives DCA over 0.25" so it has also made a pretty good move to the west.

Hey, that's pretty good. We're pretty close in time so I wouldn't expect a big variance between the op and mean. Nice to see they are in line with each other. Gives another vote of confidence that measurable precip is becoming likely. 

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

You made the decision to be a winner. We envy you every season. 

Of course I see where you're coming from. I'm just messing with ya. We can't afford that mindset down south ;)  

you all damn well know this will be me if it snows, stickage or not

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22838-1391843766-7.

18 minutes ago, usedtobe said:

Honestly I'm just waiting for the squall of the century come the 19th this month followed by the late February snowicane ;). Those are my benchmarks. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived