Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter String

George BM

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, mappy said:

Id just like to note that waterboy just went on in great detail about how totally adorable it would be to get snow on the cute little lighted trees he has along his front walk. 

my face if it snows and makes those little trees look pretty.

Dreaming.gif

7 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Just a thought but we may want to cut down on the postings of weatherbell maps for the Euro. A little bit of posting and we can probably slide by but if we go overboard they may slam the door on the usage of them. Just saying. 

Yes, be careful with the Terms!

8 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Just a thought but we may want to cut down on the postings of weatherbell maps for the Euro. A little bit of posting and we can probably slide by but if we go overboard they may slam the door on the usage of them. Just saying. 

I think a lot of the snow maps being posted are from wx.graphics...so free to distribute since they are free on the site.

Just now, LP08 said:

I think a lot of the snow maps being posted are from wx.graphics...so free to distribute since they are free on the site.

They are there as well. But there are a ton of weatherbell as well. Really hesitated in even bringing it up but I would hate to lose the ability to post the occasional map myself if I am trying to show/explain something. 

Just now, showmethesnow said:

They are there as well. But there are a ton of weatherbell as well. Really hesitated in even bringing it up but I would hate to lose the ability to post the occasional map myself if I am trying to show/explain something. 

My mistake...they look similar so I must have missed the stamp breezing through the thread.  I agree!

2 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

The last thing we want to see is one of our own having to deal with another one of our own lawyers.

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Yeah, not sure why people would even post the wxbell stuff when we now have FREE(!!) Euro and EPS products. 

God bless Ryan Maue.

He is the modern day savior who made God accessible to the common man. 

should be thanking weather.us... they were the ones who got ryan to come join. 

47 minutes ago, H2O said:

No.  i'm the top pic.  but with blue eyes and not green

After your commentary about the doe eyed girl I think I may have made a grievous assumption. From your profile pic I automatically assumed you were of the male persuasion. Don't ask me why, I just did. If that is not the case I sincerely apologize for any comments I may have made that were geared toward what I thought was another male and which may have been awkward for a female. Well maybe not sincerely apologize, but I do apologize. Ah, who am I kidding I think the whole thing would be funny as He!! even though the laugh would be on me. 

eta: Phewww... Just reread mappy's comment about you and she called you a he. Crisis averted. Just threw me when you insisted that you looked like that little doe eyed girl. :)

18 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

After your commentary about the doe eyed girl I think I may have made a grievous assumption. From your profile pic I automatically assumed you were of the male persuasion. Don't ask me why, I just did. If that is not the case I sincerely apologize for any comments I may have made that were geared toward what I thought was another male and which may have been awkward for a female. Well maybe not sincerely apologize, but I do apologize. Ah, who am I kidding I think the whole thing would be funny as He!! even though the laugh would be on me. 

Maybe I’m both?  Between this and emails with @mappy the mystery deepens

21 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

hisher favorite color is lavender. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived