Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Snowy Holiday GTG 2017

40/70 Benchmark

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017  

20 members have voted

1. 1. When should we meet to discuss snow and visions of One-Eyed Pigs?

• Monday Dec Eighteen
    • Friday Dec Twenty Two
    • Saturday Dec Twenty Three

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am out. (I pm'd wiz this aw well).  I was really hoping to get up there again this year, but I always knew it depended on how efficient I was able to do things this weekend...and I failed.  Too much sh*t to do, and most of it has to do with helping my daughter finalize some uploads for her college applications.

This really sucks because as the guys know, I enjoy the Clarkes gtg. 

....I suck, and I let Paul down too, and feel really bad.  

There is still a very slim chance I throw my hands in the air and just head up to Boston anyway tomorrow afternoon, but I can't let Wiz wait on specuation when he could just be making his way by bus, train, donkey or how ever he was going to get up there.

On 12/14/2017 at 3:02 PM, #NoPoles said:

Get a ride from cold miser

i think he means that he will be in the city for that long.  If I go I am not leaving until 330 from manchester.

12 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

He grabbed me and we went to the bar 

6 people at a GTG. Not a good turnout . We used to have 20 people go when it was held on a night when people could go. A weeknight during tHe holidays couldn’t have been a worse choice. Just like the last couple. They need to make it more accessible . Drive safely on your way back 

21 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

6 people at a GTG. Not a good turnout . We used to have 20 people go when it was held on a night when people could go. A weeknight during tHe holidays couldn’t have been a worse choice. Just like the last couple. They need to make it more accessible . Drive safely on your way back 

Down to 31 here, glazed, just got home from work, no way I could get out of it.Sucks I really enjoy that spot at Fanny hall. Garth and I have a great ride up and back. 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

There will be no traffic so it should all be good. The highway is quite close to where I parked as well. Maybe we can get a spring g2g 

Yeah great time. Felt like the 2013 GTG. The original impromptu one before Christmas. Smaller crowd but very festive...we all watched the end of that insane Celtics game while wiz got to watch the bruins trash Columbus. 

We all cussed at the grinch storm but we're cautiously optimistic about post-Xmas. 

Kudos to wiz for being the only out-of-stater to make it. 

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Down to 31 here, glazed, just got home from work, no way I could get out of it.Sucks I really enjoy that spot at Fanny hall. Garth and I have a great ride up and back. 

Yeah.  It just was not in the cards this year.

February at Funky's maybe?  I saw Jerry mention that in another thread.

Archived