Welcome to American Weather
40/70 Benchmark

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017

Snowy Holiday GTG 2017   20 members have voted

  1. 1. When should we meet to discuss snow and visions of One-Eyed Pigs?

    • Monday Dec Eighteen
    • Friday Dec Twenty Two
    • Saturday Dec Twenty Three

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

102 posts in this topic

If these temps hold out we could be sipping Mai Tai's and Bahama Mama's harbor side on the Roof Deck of Whiskey Priest.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

If these temps hold out we could be sipping Mai Tai's and Bahama Mama's harbor side on the Roof Deck of Whiskey Priest.  

While it lasts. They got bought out by a developer who wants to level it and Atlantic Beer Garden to build a high rise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DomNH said:

While it lasts. They got bought out by a developer who wants to level it and Atlantic Beer Garden to build a high rise. 

Jesus, another high rise there....I'd be so pissed if I owned the barking crab...I have no view of the ocean anymore, lol.

 

Though they are probably not complaining about the business they get now.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DomNH said:

While it lasts. They got bought out by a developer who wants to level it and Atlantic Beer Garden to build a high rise. 

A high rise there?  On the pier right on the water?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cold Miser said:

A high rise there?  On the pier right on the water?

Yep. Seems to be the trend in that area. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2017 at 1:17 PM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

No, on the pier in the middle of Government Center.

Lol.  

Actually, I have heard rumors about re doing that entire abysmal government center. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep my Monday vote.  That weekend right before Christmas won't work for me.  Monday is always tough but that holiday weekend is tougher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

I vote 18th. You guys are thinking Seaport? Or anywhere in city really? 

I'm sure it'll be at the usual Clarke's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2017 at 6:43 PM, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Congrats man. But your storm melts are a tick more legendary in the Weenie Book of Records. 

Ha. True indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ray I have a partner already helping me with the co-writing of the movie script, but I could use your assistance too, I see your talent all the time for writing, writers see their competition in life and you have that gift already.  You know it to be true, people tell you that you have a gift that they don't have, the ability to write constantly without a breath of fresh air to liven up your spirits.  I could use your help and we will spilt all earnings by 33%.  I promise you this movie will have a tremendous following a cult like following because of the importance of end of the world thrillers.  We are in character development now, we have a few names right now.  I know you would be interested because you told me either a year or two ago you would help, but we never got the chance to cowrite.  Now I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, to earn your life savings all in one project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Ray I have a partner already helping me with the co-writing of the movie script, but I could use your assistance too, I see your talent all the time for writing, writers see their competition in life and you have that gift already.  You know it to be true, people tell you that you have a gift that they don't have, the ability to write constantly without a breath of fresh air to liven up your spirits.  I could use your help and we will spilt all earnings by 33%.  I promise you this movie will have a tremendous following a cult like following because of the importance of end of the world thrillers.  We are in character development now, we have a few names right now.  I know you would be interested because you told me either a year or two ago you would help, but we never got the chance to cowrite.  Now I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, to earn your life savings all in one project.

When Wilmington gets 270" and cape cod USA  gets 0 the sequel part 7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I thought a legit project would get the creative mind flowing with creativity and ideas would go to the board

Not to be mean. But Ray spent a  **** load of time making his seasonal prediction he has done a great job. I like reading all the input from others but yours is not what I look forward to ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Ray I have a partner already helping me with the co-writing of the movie script, but I could use your assistance too, I see your talent all the time for writing, writers see their competition in life and you have that gift already.  You know it to be true, people tell you that you have a gift that they don't have, the ability to write constantly without a breath of fresh air to liven up your spirits.  I could use your help and we will spilt all earnings by 33%.  I promise you this movie will have a tremendous following a cult like following because of the importance of end of the world thrillers.  We are in character development now, we have a few names right now.  I know you would be interested because you told me either a year or two ago you would help, but we never got the chance to cowrite.  Now I am giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, to earn your life savings all in one project.

Who are the "we"?  Do you have a staff of writers already on board?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Man geo1, that is something very asinine to say someone

Don’t let stuff like that get to you. Keep doing you. Pursue your passions, your dreams....no matter what people say or think. Their will be lots of :weenie: ‘s along the way on here, but that’s all in good fun. There is a difference between those who laugh with you and those that laugh at you. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.