Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2017 Banter Thread

WeatherFeen2000

8 hours ago, Hoth said:

How are you arriving at your projected price? What do you use as a valuation method? Blockchain as a technology is interesting, but Bitcoin as a currency or reliable store of value seems flawed. This screams bubble to me. 

I use charts to predict the next surge and obviously the next fall. It dropped to 5374 last night it may or may not end up falling more before the next big surge and it should be big. There's no bubble there it's the new future and not enough supply to be a bubble. There's only 21 million bitcoins worldwide so it won't be a bubble. And only a small percentage of people are invested. A lot of people heard of bitcoin but they don't know how it works nor they are invested on it!

Bitcoin will drop to ZERO but the Blockchain Technology will remain.  Central Banks will not allow it.  It goes to 0 since it has no PlungeProtectionTeam to save it, like stocks.  Those who started it and remain anonymous have their Billions (your thousands) and have left the stage.  Ditto for those ICO's

Imagine selling a course for 50 bucks while claiming you are swimming in Ten's of millions.!?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CIK62 said:

Bitcoin will drop to ZERO but the Blockchain Technology will remain.  Central Banks will not allow it.  It goes to 0 since it has no PlungeProtectionTeam to save it, like stocks.  Those who started it and remain anonymous have their Billions (your thousands) and have left the stage.  Ditto for those ICO's

Imagine selling a course for 50 bucks while claiming you are swimming in Ten's of millions.!?

Yeah you keep thinking the central banks got your back. This all a part of their NWO plan.  Don't you see it and obviously you predicting anything is invalid just look at your model that you use it's ALWAYS wrong!!! Just because you don't invest don't downgrade it like Jamie Dillon because he's obviously invested in The banking system so he doesn't want to bad mouth his own business. Have a nice day now

4 hours ago, CIK62 said:

"It's the new future." Said during every bubble ever. Remember when they were euphorically calling for Dow 100,000 in 1999?

2 hours ago, Snow88 said:

October 29 ,2011
Snowstorm

October 29 , 2012
Sandy

October 29 ,2017

?

49 minutes ago, Rjay said:

What happened to 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016?

I don't know about that but I know what happen a week after Sandy! 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2012_nor'easter

also GFS 18z is very active after our big storm this weekend. I think one of those storms may end up being a snowstorm for us

Not at all too early to think about the warmest Fall ever (SON).    If Oct. finishes near +7.5degs. and is combined with Sept.'s +2.5degs., I estimate Nov. need only be about +3degs. to set a new Fall warmth record.

Record now [SON} is 61.8degs.--- in 2015.    Normal for [SON] is 57.5degs.    Difference to set a new record would thus be +4.4degs.  

Sept. contributes 0.82,  Oct. (estimated) will contribute 2.60, and Nov. would be contributing about 1.00, so it needs to end up near +3.0degs. or better.

• Like 1

• Rjay unpinned this topic