joxey
March med-long range disco 3

WxUSAF

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ers-wxman1 said:

This looks impressive.

Updated thoughts?  I'm in no way giving you a hard time I was just kidding the other day. Hope you didn't take my contrarian stance as disrespectful. But what's your current thoughts and do you agree that over amped and a west trend is our biggest threat at this point?  

4 minutes ago, ryanconway63 said:

getting warmer every run....id be very concerned DC area has mixing issues by 12z tomorrow models

We are all aware of the risks here. I've mentioned it a few times. When does DC not have to worry about mixing?  But now is not the time to panicj or throw cold water. Let the snow starved weenies enjoy this for a minute at least. 

Just now, psuhoffman said:

We are all aware of the risks here. I've mentioned it a few times. When does DC not have to worry about mixing?  But now is not the time to panicj or throw cold water. Let the snow starved weenies enjoy this for a minute at least. 

He's in RIC

Just now, ers-wxman1 said:

Just hope it doesn't go negative further west then we'll really be dealing with p-type issues in the major cities. 

This is becoming the concern with this event. Just wish we had some semblance of a block but that rapidly breaks down, and the lower heights over the Canadian Maritimes are there leading in, but then heights build there. Its precarious for sure.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived