Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Coop Crushing Snow 02/15/17

dryslot

5 minutes ago, ncforecaster89 said:

I hung out in Lowell, MA last night, throughout the day, awaiting the evolution of this system.  Consequently, I'm comtemplating where I may relocate to.  I'm torn between the Freysburg, ME area and NE MA, at the current time.  I've done way too much traveling and spent a ton of money the past 7 days, as I initially was only going S of here to document last Thursdays blizzard.  

Just couldn't leave the general region within 24 hours of another fairly significant storm (and the outside chance another blizzard could envelope coastal ME).  When I finally do get back home, the conditions at my place are likely to be far more frigid and volitale than anything I've witnessed during the blizzards of the past week!

I salute you...but man oh man, get back home to your family at some point lol.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dendrite said:

3km NAM backed way off for C NH. Fail.

I'm starting to expect a meh 3-5". As with every big storm this year, we get teased in the short range with the big goodies, but the rug gets pulled out from under us. We'll see how it plays out.

No worries...Lavarock will complain and get a foot.

Just now, Digityman said:

Yes it is.  And looking at the cameras at my house, it's raining pretty hard there.  Switching back and forth but that snow/rain line is slowly pushing inland.

Probably should have shoveled the roof...

It is? GYX flipped from -RA to +SN and radar shows the heavier lift is sending that RA/SN back south.

It might waiver if the lifts goes away for a time, but it should hold here until the trough starts to sag south.

Just now, OceanStWx said:

It is? GYX flipped from -RA to +SN and radar shows the heavier lift is sending that RA/SN back south.

It might waiver if the lifts goes away for a time, but it should hold here until the trough starts to sag south.

Good to hear.  It was snowing at my place about 30 minutes ago and switched over to rain. 

12 minutes ago, dendrite said:

3km NAM backed way off for C NH. Fail.

I'm starting to expect a meh 3-5". As with every big storm this year, we get teased in the short range with the big goodies, but the rug gets pulled out from under us. We'll see how it plays out.

Yup, models have sucked and then watching the radar just sucks...unless echoes just start magically appearing it is yet another fail for us.

Archived