Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 9th Coastal Obs

TalcottWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Typhoon Tip said:

interesting dichotomy of content firing off in this thread... 

very polarized.  From the orgasmic glow and incensed glee of CT to the radar unzipping and going to full on dearth all the way arcing down to even ORH ..this system is weirdly NOT all encompassing at the moment... 

Sucks...could see this coming a mile away, but the deformation delusions continued from some.

1 minute ago, weathafella said:

That sucker hole over Lawrence is disgusting.

snow ramping up here with better rates and flake size gradually.

we just want it acknowleged lol that will shut us all up sooner

and we will cry in peace. 

HOW far north is CCB suppose to effect areas of E MA. I have heard Bos/SE mass how bout Merrimack Valley. Just give me the straight story its better that way :)

3 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Sucks...could see this coming a mile away, but the deformation delusions continued from some.

its honestly more than that Ray, nobody wants to talk about relative screw zones ahead of the storm for some reason. They miscalculate that doing so will make it worse for those that could be forecast the shaft, instead just say its gonna rip later until the storm is over. Lol I'm honestly just having fun with this. I have the day off and i was thinking lower end of 8 to 14 here for a while. Hoping i get crushed by CCB later or when deform band swings thru for an hr this eve

Archived