Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8-9 Cold Rain Event

yoda

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm loathe to do this here, but we really need it. Please bow your head and grab the hand of the nearest weenie.

Almighty Euro,

We kneel and humble ourselves before you today, asking for strength and  grace. We do not have to tell you how dire and dark this hour is for our region. The models have forsaken us but we know that with you by our side victory is certain. We ask that you spare us from the desolation of cold rain on Thursday. Withhold your just judgment for those of us that have doubted you. Cover us with snow. Hold our temperatures steady. Heal our land o euro and mend our divisions. We ask this of you in our hour of desperation. We pray for mercy in your sovereign name. 

Amen.

touche!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I wasn't pointing fingers man. Sorry. There's plenty of history here though through the years. A certain faction only shows up to post obs and pics knowing damn well what's happening to the south. These same folks NEVER provide any insightful disco. When called out the response is always passive aggressive with a victim card thrown in. 

I'm not naming a single name or starting any wars. Just pointing out that if someone from outside of the forum NEVER posts one good disco/analysis post then NEVER post an ob or pic. That's a very fair and reasonable request. 

This is fair.

To my northern brethren -- make your posts count, remember you are posting in a subforum that isn't yours, that others aren't seeing snow like you are, etc. 

4 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

2 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

OK, now I see.....it said 12Z up at the top but the map was the 0Z run.

Now Plymouth must have cleared the maps because now it is blank on my screen too

sorry, but it came up at first

Dam, Mitch gave me a heart attack. Last thing I wanted to see was that the Euro was running warm.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I wasn't pointing any fingers. We've been doing this a long time. Every single marginal storm where north of the MD line does well brings certain folks out of the cracks like clockwork. Some of particularly passive aggressive about it but it's a thin veil that's basically transparent with intentions. I don't see a single one of us posting obs in the SE forum. 

and you'll never see me post obs here pal.

No thin veil with me and most that come here to post, so i'm not sure where thats pointed.  I'm here fore the love of weather and winter, and think it fair to say so are the others in the Pa forum, as we have a handful of posters that have interest, but come "down" here to share convo/info, so I'm not sure who the issue is with.  Mag/Milleville Sauss and a few others are all good cats to have around.

Nut

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I'm loathe to do this here, but we really need it. Please bow your head and grab the hand of the nearest weenie.

Almighty Euro,

We kneel and humble ourselves before you today, asking for strength and  grace. We do not have to tell you how dire and dark this hour is for our region. The models have forsaken us but we know that with you by our side victory is certain. We ask that you spare us from the desolation of cold rain on Thursday. Withhold your just judgment for those of us that have doubted you. Cover us with snow. Hold our temperatures steady. Heal our land o euro and mend our divisions. We ask this of you in our hour of desperation. We pray for mercy in your sovereign name. 

Amen.

A MEN

good luck all.

Nut

11 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I wasn't pointing fingers man. Sorry. There's plenty of history here though through the years. A certain faction only shows up to post obs and pics knowing damn well what's happening to the south. These same folks NEVER provide any insightful disco. When called out the response is always passive aggressive with a victim card thrown in. 

I'm not naming a single name or starting any wars. Just pointing out that if someone from outside of the forum NEVER posts one good disco/analysis post then NEVER post an ob or pic. That's a very fair and reasonable request. 

Fair enough...

Now lets get back to the storm...  we got work to do.

Nut

Edit....forgot this :P

Archived