Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8-9 Cold Rain Event

yoda

9 minutes ago, CARDC79 said:

You caught my tongue-cheek moment there sir. This forum seems to have more PA posters than MD/DC/VA combined. 

The really insightful folks (I.E.-PSU etc) aside, anyone from PA just posting deck pics and gloats should prob do so in the forum which actually lists PA - no? 

Apologies for the banter...

Funny how I read this and yet rarely ever see "us" Pa folk gloating. Sure there always a few but they've been banned or "gloat" in our home forum. Time to let it go gang. We're all here to root on a good storm and happy to share. Smh. 

Nut. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CARDC79 said:

You caught my tongue-cheek moment there sir. This forum seems to have more PA posters than MD/DC/VA combined. 

The really insightful folks (I.E.-PSU etc) aside, anyone from PA just posting deck pics and gloats should prob do so in the forum which actually lists PA - no? 

Apologies for the banter...

PSU (the member, not the college) isn't in PA, just FYI. 

1 minute ago, pasnownut said:

Funny how I read this and yet rarely ever see "us" Pa folk gloating. Sure there always a few but they've been banned or "gloat" in our home forum. Time to let it go gang. We're all here to root on a good and happy to share. Smh. 

Nut. 

don't surprised if these sort of comments gets worse the next two days. tread carefully, friend. 

16 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Ukie Hour 48 0 850s  over Carroll County with heavy pcp.  Now surface looks a Lil warm so maby same result in the end .

TT_GZ_UU_VV_048_0850.gif

Except that heavy precip is from the previous 6 hours which were mostly very warm. After that only a little more falls. It may be snow but it's a crappy solution. It's the only thing I've seen that looks that way though. Even the gfs works for us imo. It has a weird warm layer but places the best lift and qpf right over us and that usually breaks our way. 

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Can we act like we were never worried about this event?  Like let's erase the thread and everything. 

So would you like those of us who should see snow to just clutter up the Feb disc thread with the discussion? 

5 minutes ago, mappy said:

come on man, Nut isn't bad. 

I wasn't pointing any fingers. We've been doing this a long time. Every single marginal storm where north of the MD line does well brings certain folks out of the cracks like clockwork. Some of particularly passive aggressive about it but it's a thin veil that's basically transparent with intentions. I don't see a single one of us posting obs in the SE forum. 

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

I wasn't pointing any fingers. We've been doing this a long time. Every single marginal storm where north of the MD line does well brings certain folks out of the cracks like clockwork. Some of particularly passive aggressive about it but it's a thin veil that's basically transparent with intentions. I don't see a single one of us posting obs in the SE forum. 

ok

Just now, pasnownut said:

Can't say I expected that from you...

Nut

I wasn't pointing fingers man. Sorry. There's plenty of history here though through the years. A certain faction only shows up to post obs and pics knowing damn well what's happening to the south. These same folks NEVER provide any insightful disco. When called out the response is always passive aggressive with a victim card thrown in. 

I'm not naming a single name or starting any wars. Just pointing out that if someone from outside of the forum NEVER posts one good disco/analysis post then NEVER post an ob or pic. That's a very fair and reasonable request. 

6 minutes ago, yoda said:

Long morning... that is good, correct?

Hard to tell with just that but it's a good location me thinks. Combined with this I think it's good. I would need to see the previous 6 hour panel to know for sure but just off that time it's good.  The U.K. Is an extreme outlier so far among the 12z runs. 

IMG_0552.PNG

Archived