Newest Member
    Toothache
Model Mayhem II!

SR Airglow

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Hazey said:

Figures the time we need the euro to come through, it does a face plant. Tough to loose this as it was a prime period to produce.

I keep reading your posts and think you live in like the Boston suburbs haha.

I always thought your climo was more like NNE but I guess its pretty darn close to coastal eastern New England?

1 minute ago, SouthCoastMA said:

We neef a not gonna happen James type of comeback

We actually probably don't need something that drastic...it can come in decently close with some fairly subtle shifts on the Euro...the negative in all of this though is that it shifted east this run and we're only about 84 hours out. It means we need a pretty fast shift back the other way, which becomes less likely the closer we get.

I'd still be interested if I was in southeast MA or E RI or something...but I'm pretty much not expecting anything west of 128 or esp 495...except maybe coatings or mood snow. If it comes back far enough to produce plowable, I'll consider it a pleasant surprise.

I keep reading your posts and think you live in like the Boston suburbs haha.

I always thought your climo was more like NNE but I guess its pretty darn close to coastal eastern New England?

We do good here. Avg 75" but this isn't about the war. It's the battle lost. Who doesn't want a big one? This went from a 12" storm to a 4" pedestrian event in one cycle(euro specifically).

Archived