Welcome to American Weather
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SR Airglow

Model Mayhem II!

1,780 posts in this topic

I'll take whatever will give snow here... but in a perfect world I'd scoot that first wave out in favor of wave two... as it stands now... that is the potential bigger event 

14 minutes ago, leo1000 said:

I hear from great sources the weather weeklies are terrible for winter lovers. Oh well they have been actually very bad since the winter began. 

The whole 46 days averaged slightly cooler and snowier than normal for you, unless you moved to Memphis? 

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Tip thinks the Friday wave will deliver, but isn't excited over Sunday wave 

I'd like to have the bigger system on Sunday but it's a lower probability system. 

Friday doesn't have to be a small event of it amped up a little bit. That said, I'd keep expectations tempered on either threat. 

49 minutes ago, OSUmetstud said:

The whole 46 days averaged slightly cooler and snowier than normal for you, unless you moved to Memphis? 

So instead of having 10 plus degree temperatures we have 6-8 degrees temperatures. 

7 minutes ago, leo1000 said:

So instead of having 10 plus degree temperatures we have 6-8 degrees temperatures. 

Leo, post less and read and learn more please!!   You are very lost and confused!! You don't even understand what he was trying to tell you, do you?????? 

That kid is off the meds. Leo, you scour the interwebs looking for anything that says the winter is going to suck...we get it. Now change your posting style or or go back to the accufails forums. Sheesh.

27 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Leo, post less and read and learn more please!!   You are very lost and confused!! You don't even understand what he was trying to tell you, do you?????? 

That is what the temperature is suppose to be here tomorrow 8 degrees celsius. Yeah that is warm for this time of year. You have to admit I have been right Hazey thus far. Unless the negative EPO doesn't break down so quickly like the Euro Ensembles are indicating in the 11-15 day range. 

5 minutes ago, leo1000 said:

That is what the temperature is suppose to be here tomorrow 8 degrees celsius. Yeah that is warm for this time of year. You have to admit I have been right Hazey thus far. Unless the negative EPO doesn't break down so quickly like the Euro Ensembles are indicating in the 11-15 day range. 

Glad we don't live there....

Anyway. We've had 2 week period of above seasonal and before that you had almost twice as much normal snowfall. Now we are heading back to colder and potentially snowy. I'd hardly say you've been right. If we are wearing t-shirts between now and April 1st, I'll give you congrats then.

Just now, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I could be wrong.... but early on... down in the gulf... wave 2  doesn't look as robust as 18z

Its not

1 minute ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I could be wrong.... but early on... down in the gulf... wave 2  doesn't look as robust as 18z

no you are right.. weaker by a couple of mb at the surface