Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

1 minute ago, gymengineer said:

Oh, the DC area people I know who are traveling internationally during a certain weekend *this* particular January aren't doing so because of a random coincidence ;) Which is why I found the coincidence in here amusing.  

Enjoy your Florida trip! I'll be on a beach sipping rum island punches. 

That sounds pretty wonderful. I'll be soaking up the sun Gulf side then heading to the Keys. Much needed vacation after an incredibly grueling stretch of work. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penn St. Blew it. Took the foot off the pedal when up by 14 in the 4th quarter. Terrible play-calling and coaching especially final two drives. Great game tho. Loved it. Did not have a rooting interest but enjoyed the exciting football. That USC quarterback is a stud.

Despite being a PSU grad/fan, I'm not too down this morning. It was a fun game to watch. Both of those teams will be pre-season ranked in the top 10 next year and will have very good offenses. I tend to agree that PSU took its foot off the petal too soon.

It's kinda funny though.....when the BIG 12 plays a game like that people talk about how poor the defenses are. When it's the Rose Bowl, it's an "instant classic" or "one of the best of all-time."

Archived