joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to know how someone can get to certain websites, but not others, if their landlord didn't pay the internet bill. Does the provider say "OK...here's your warning. You can only get to certain websites right now, but if you don't pay in five days we're cutting you off for good!"?

More likely someone didn't pay for their model site access, so that one "certain website" isn't available.

The only things in 14 years that Ji has said that is close to correct. When the GFS has snow and the European doesn't then the European is right. When the European has snow and the GFS doesn't then the GFS is right. Also when the ensembles show a cold and snowy pattern it's probably wrong. If it shows a warm stable snowless pattern...book it

48 minutes ago, leesburg 04 said:

The only things in 14 years that Ji has said that is close to correct. When the GFS has snow and the European doesn't then the European is right. When the European has snow and the GFS doesn't then the GFS is right. Also when the ensembles show a cold and snowy pattern it's probably wrong. If it shows a warm stable snowless pattern...book it

Not true, he's usually been right about area teams.

13 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Looks like I might not miss any snow while I'm in Florida mid month. What is it about mid month and traveling around here. That's pretty bizzare lol

Oh, the DC area people I know who are traveling internationally during a certain weekend *this* particular January aren't doing so because of a random coincidence ;) Which is why I found the coincidence in here amusing.  

Enjoy your Florida trip! I'll be on a beach sipping rum island punches. 

Archived