Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

3 minutes ago, superjames1992 said:

I hate living in Florida, at least when it comes to weather.  It kills this hobby for me, but then it is good for my sanity.  No more getting pissed off about storm threats busting since there are no threats in the first place...

You keep saying that. but with this pattern, you and T-Pain have a better shot at snow in Tallahassee than we do up here!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

Did you really thing that talking about your upcoming vacation was appropriate in the discussion thread?  :weenie:  Banter belongs here

Not sure I follow. I posted something about an ensemble member showing massive snow in Florida and how the temps on geps were way too cold (-13 in CLT).

1 hour ago, broken024 said:

E19 for Florida!

5 minutes ago, broken024 said:

Not sure I follow. I posted something about an ensemble member showing massive snow in Florida and how the temps on geps were way too cold (-13 in CLT).

My bad for glancing instead of looking at the name....that post wasn't made by you. All of the bad posts start looking the same after awhile.

The one above this quote is yours....and was deleted.....still not appropriate for the discussion thread, as was your comment about unworthy posts in the discussion thread. 

4 minutes ago, buckeyefan1 said:

My bad for glancing instead of looking at the name....that post wasn't made by you. All of the bad posts start looking the same after awhile.

The one above this quote is yours....and was deleted.....still not appropriate for the discussion thread, as was your comment about unworthy posts in the discussion thread. 

So specifically mentioning an ensemble member related to the thread is not ok. But saying things like 1988 and 1993 would good are ok. I'm just confused as to what can and can't be posted.

5 minutes ago, broken024 said:

So specifically mentioning an ensemble member related to the thread is not ok. But saying things like 1988 and 1993 would good are ok. I'm just confused as to what can and can't be posted.

Because E 19 for Florida! adds so much substance to the discussion :facepalm:    Reading more and posting less until you have it figured out, would probably be best then. 

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, superjames1992 said:

I hate living in Florida, at least when it comes to weather.  It kills this hobby for me, but then it is good for my sanity.  No more getting pissed off about storm threats busting since there are no threats in the first place...

I have discovered the same since moving to North Dallas (Lewisville).  There is one thread in the Western subforum that covers TX, NM, and LA.  We talk about it being hot and dry or cold and dry.  

13 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

Because E 19 for Florida! adds so much substance to the discussion :facepalm:    Reading more and posting less until you have it figured out, would probably be best then. 

ROFLMAO.  Im sorry i wasent going to say anything but.......really? Michelle.......What about hmmmm let me think.....MACK for instance. (NO OFFENSE MACK) He adds alot of substance to the discussion dosent he? Let me guess he pays his YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION!!!! So therefor gets special treatment along with a few others. OR hes been around for soooo long and has seniority that defys all rules? Witch is it? From one supervisor to another ( Ethan Allen shipping department) I treat everyone the same there are no picks. Things work alot smoother that way. Delete me if you want after five years ive spoke my peace.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, McDowell_Weather said:

ROFLMAO.  Im sorry i wasent going to say anything but.......really? Michelle.......What about hmmmm let me think.....MACK for instance. (NO OFFENSE MACK) He adds alot of substance to the discussion dosent he? Let me guess he pays his YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION!!!! So therefor gets special treatment along with a few others. OR hes been around for soooo long and has seniority that defys all rules? Witch is it? From one supervisor to another ( Ethan Allen shipping department) I treat everyone the same there are no picks. Things work alot smoother that way. Delete me if you want after five years ive spoke my peace.

Have you seen MACK whine about all his posts being removed? Ummmmmm....let me think....NO.  

Nobody pulled your chain, so let me suggest you go back to reading more and posting less. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Why would is with massive high pressure building in. Have you not seen the extreme cold coming in?

Because why is a massive High pressure building in? Because there is a warm bubble in Canada at 10mb? The pattern has no support from blocking regions, NAO etc. It shouldn't reload 3-4 times.