Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent

Jonathan

9 minutes ago, franklin NCwx said:

Can the posts containing the phrase "It's too cold to snow" get deleted?

Lol she deleted one of my post telling Grit that the trends on the models where getting worse. I could care less. The too cold too snow and people trying to talk themselves into believing it will snow in there backyard are funny. Its like every new update is the same thing. Trough is sharper it looks better through about hour 54, Mack comes in BOOM we are going to have a great run then it just takes a nose dive! 

5 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Lol she deleted one of my post telling Grit that the trends on the models where getting worse. I could care less. The too cold too snow and people trying to talk themselves into believing it will snow in there backyard are funny. Its like every new update is the same thing. Trough is sharper it looks better through about hour 54, Mack comes in BOOM we are going to have a great run then it just takes a nose dive! 

You just need to learn to etequate sir. Etequeting is what it's all about.  Now etequate your posts 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

“Too cold to snow” huh?...

go tell that to Antarctica, Russia, Canada, Serbia, and any tall mountain range like the Rockies, Alps, and Himalayas.

2 minutes ago, packbacker said:

18z GEFS qpf mean.  I would take this verbatim...mood flakes.  0.5” is at HAT, that’s only about 200 mile west shift at 5-6 days.   We have seen then inside 48 hours from start time, just a few weeks ago and last January.

get_orig_img.php?model=gfsens&run_time=1

Would be something if it shifts that much... got 4 days (16 runs) to do it.

6 minutes ago, Orangeburgwx said:

“Too cold to snow” huh?...

go tell that to Antarctica, Russia, Canada, Serbia, and any tall mountain range like the Rockies, Alps, and Himalayas.

I'm not saying it's too cold to snow. All im saying is we live in the SE. Historically in some of our coldest months ever they have been some of our least snowiest months around here. It is a well known fact that a lot of the big snowstorms we see around here we get with temps right around 30 degrees. Yes i have seen it snow around 0 degree but we did not get a foot of snow from that. Having such cold high pressure systems bearing down on the region is hurting our chances for snow as we have already seen with basically two systems disappearing. 

12 minutes ago, CADEffect said:

i honestly don't understand, why we are creating threads on storms without most model consensus??? Are we running on feelings now?

11 minutes ago, Orangeburgwx said:

desperate maybe?

The reason the thread was created is because the old thread was deleted that was covering through 1/4.  Last night, when this thread was started, the euro was showing something and it wasn't the first time it had shown up.  I've been on these weather boards for a while, and I wouldn't call it desperation.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rduwx said:

The reason the thread was created is because the old thread was deleted that was covering through 1/4.  Last night, when the this thread was started, the euro was showing something and it wasn't the first time it had shown up.  I've been on these weather boards for a while, and I wouldn't call it desperation.

The time frame was present. If the thread was not deleted last night, we could have changed the name to 3-4 which is why the new one was created. 

• Like 1