Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Man..usually levelheaded Bluewave melting down today in NYC threads with nothing but a great pattern ahead thru the next 15-30 days. Though admittedly NYC on south is on the line

The pattern looks okay. And I think the line is more SNE South than NYC South.

hopefully the pattern produces something in the next 10 days... EPS didn't look great after that.

my hunch is the NNE theme continues 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Funny how folks get so excited one run and down in the dumps the next. Who cares what 11-15 shows. It ebbs and flows. Fun month coming up. Don't live and die by the EPS

No one is in the dumps but it's legal to discuss what the guidance shows.  We know the outcome will be most likely a blend.  I think the trend of cutters must be respected.  If we can get some NAO style blocking even if transient they can work in our favor.

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

No one is in the dumps but it's legal to discuss what the guidance shows.  We know the outcome will be most likely a blend.  I think the trend of cutters must be respected.  If we can get some NAO style blocking even if transient they can work in our favor.

Well cutters as we know can always occur. But other than the one last week .. all of them have trended colder with snow on the front end. Even the one this week is now an ice storm for ORH north and 30's for the rest. I'm exited for the snow Friday and then we'll see what follows 

8 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Man the GFS is really close to something large, I mean a low from the GOM, with a ton of moisture, I mean freaking NC and Southern VA gets 8-12" of snow.

'Cmon, I know you're trying to bait Scott into validating your post, but there is no need to post the same, exact damn thing three minutes later.

It didn't lack any less substance the second time around.

Archived