Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Hazey said:

The euro is starting to get that tasty look. Yum yum.

On the 12 Euro OP I don't see the two storms it showed on the 12z Canadian. One on January 6th. So what warmth was I talking about after January 10th coming back first it's heading towards Ontario Canada moving eastward unfortunately.  ecmwf_T850_eus_11.png

On the 12 Euro OP I don't see the two storms it showed on the 12z Canadian. One on January 6th. So what warmth was I talking about after January 10th coming back first it's heading towards Ontario Canada moving eastward unfortunately.  ecmwf_T850_eus_11.png&key=5208f3fd47ea19f8eaf6711b55300a2556dc468fd6840d9b754276bc824cdb84

Who said anything about two storms? Dude you are a trip. Might I suggest a break from posting and maybe start drinking. Happy New Years.

3 minutes ago, leo1000 said:

The 12Z Canadian model shows that now. According to meterologist Michael Ventrice twitter warm air comes in the second week of January

Step away from the twitter machine. He said modified Arctic air followed by a temporary moderation. That usually happens after an Arctic outbreak, seeing as we don't live in the Arctic. 

27 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Yup. Bumped up here a bit

expecting T-1".  Hoping for 2"

I'm still struggling to wrap my head around a PoP of 60% with 2" in the forecast. If you think the most likely forecast is accumulating snow, then why isn't the chance of measurable precip closer to 100%?

34 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Tonight's setup looks like cat dung...there will be flakes but I'm not expecting more than a coating to an inch. I'll be quite happy if we manage an inch...id be ecstatic if we somehow got more. 

Interestingly HRRR and the RGEM put together a decent burst for your old home in ORH. Seems a refresher of 1-2 is in store for those with snow OTG. it snows where it wants to snow

Archived