Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Pattern getting to you? You know more than most of us...nobody is expecting you to find every post personally insightful.

I am good besides a kick ass cold and a dislocated finger lol. Pattern has been great, ski areas thriving, cold. So it relaxes for a while, climo stuff, could be much worse, lol. Christmas eve morning last year

mesomap2.jpg

1 hour ago, Ginx snewx said:

I am good besides a kick ass cold and a dislocated finger lol. Pattern has been great, ski areas thriving, cold. So it relaxes for a while, climo stuff, could be much worse, lol. Christmas eve morning last year

mesomap2.jpg

Talk to a customer of mine in Sumner this morning -25°F, Torch!!

10 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Up here I will be watching Thursday for a nice inch or two and then Monday since there's a pretty strong signal for high-pressure to push some sort of front down . Looks like it would be snow to a mix and maybe rain at some point 

Pattern may be junk for some, But not for all, 1-3" in the cards Thursday, Possible mix Monday, Will take it

14 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Fairly important Nam and GFS runs coming up for us.  We need to get the SNE people to start rooting for more snow up here, and then we can invite them up for the next get together.  And yes I know some of them are rooting for us 

GYX early map, Tic, toc

StormTotalSnowWeb12-22-16.png

15 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Fairly important Nam and GFS runs coming up for us.  We need to get the SNE people to start rooting for more snow up here, and then we can invite them up for the next get together.  And yes I know some of them are rooting for us 

Always happy when you get it up there. Would like it here, too. But, if we don't get it then I hope at least CNE and NNE get it--especially since some areas are really economically dependent on good winter weather. Would love to retire up there--way up, preferably, but don't think wife will go for anything north of Portland (which is a pretty cool place to live).

17 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Which high is potentially helpful for Monday?  On the GFS it looks like crap to me

There's a 1045mb high just north of Maine on Monday. A lot of times the models are too quick to move it eastward...it may or may not do so this time, but it wouldn't be surprising if it holds enough for some frozen/freezing precip.

16 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

There's a 1045mb high just north of Maine on Monday. A lot of times the models are too quick to move it eastward...it may or may not do so this time, but it wouldn't be surprising if it holds enough for some frozen/freezing precip.

I was gonna say...it is not sticking around for some leftover eggnog...it Scoots east quickly

Archived