Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dryslot said:

Yup, Like to see if we can get this a couple more tics south over the next couple runs.

Wild child Canadian is more in line with the GFS finally, a tick or two south is not out of the question given what we have seen this month. 

Not enough to please most in the SNE forum but CNE (which I think me, MPM and Lurker fall into for sensible winter wx) could at least still see some snow out of this, even if just a dusting to an inch. 

5 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Wild child Canadian is more in line with the GFS finally, a tick or two south is not out of the question given what we have seen this month. 

Not enough to please most in the SNE forum but CNE (which I think me, MPM and Lurker fall into for sensible winter wx) could at least still see some snow out of this, even if just a dusting to an inch. 

Yeah, It could clip you guys there with a couple inches if we get a couple more tics, Just some lights snows as secondary tries to get going in the GOM but its a little to late for something more in the line of widespread heavier snow, But still a little freshener none the less

6 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yeah, It could clip you guys there with a couple inches if we get a couple more tics, Just some lights snows as secondary tries to get going in the GOM but its a little to late for something more in the line of widespread heavier snow, But still a little freshener none the less

Oh' yeah, I'll take nickels and dimes, especially when we were already thrown a few fiddy cent pieces this month. 

Monday looks interesting up here . I was looking at WPC maps and it seems there's a good bit of high-pressure to our north and northwest on Saturday and Sunday but a very wrapped up low going into the Western Lakes . I wonder if we stay cold and get a developing secondary on the coast?  Seems like we will have some cold air in place and some resistance to southwest flow. There are also signs of cold air damming on the WPC maps 

2 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

My point is that we shouldn't just watch the pacific. Or 10mb over the arctic. Or writing off whole months in advance.

Posting police strikes again.

Oh Ok, just trying to understand what you meant. what is posting police? I thought this was a discussion board or are you more interested in an echo chamber if so. Great point JC, kudos, thanks for pointing that out LOL, really dude???

Oh Ok, just trying to understand what you meant. what is posting police? I thought this was a discussion board or are you more interested in an echo chamber if so. Great point JC, kudos, thanks for pointing that out LOL, really dude???

Pattern getting to you? You know more than most of us...nobody is expecting you to find every post personally insightful.

Archived