Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Model Mayhem!

SR Airglow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldnt go that far.  It is the best medium range guidance and has more effective spreads then the gefs and geps. 

Fair enough. Useless was a bit too strong a term but they haven't been great. If the op switches and corresponding eps suite follows suite, how helpful is that? Anyway I felt this 23rd threat looked good and I'll stay the course despite the flip flopping eps and gefs runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Hazey said:

Don't blame me. It's stupid tapatalk app. I can't get it not to do it. However perhaps the app thinks my thoughts are so good they need to be repeated...lol.

How bout not using that dumb app Taptalk???

im posting from my I phone right now, and there won't be a double post.  So just do it like that. 

8 minutes ago, Hazey said:

Don't blame me. It's stupid tapatalk app. I can't get it not to do it. However perhaps the app thinks my thoughts are so good they need to be repeated...lol.

Use web.  I got tired of tapatalk and web works fine on mobile.

1 hour ago, J Paul Gordon said:

What's up midweek for us in SNE.... things look good up north, doesn't seem too impressive down this way.

Right now looking at the EURO and GFS, it looks like it would be a light refresher in NNE, possibly CNE, but will need to trend south for SNE.  Plenty of time left though at Day 4 for anything to happen.

Not a big deal either way...1-3" type stuff.  Would be nice to get a little freshener prior to Christmas though.

18z GFS was probably the most robust run yet and it wasn't that robust, haha.

gfs_6hr_snow_acc_neng_21_zpsw6lbzgp6.png

Archived