joxey
November Banter Thread

H2O

• H2O pinned this topic
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

I ate too much candy and watched the Vikings play last evening.  It was not a good night.

I think I can help you.  Dallas has both a QB and RB available for you this time.  Using the Herschel trade as reference template, I think you can have Romo and McFadden for 6 #1s, 5 #2s, and 4 #3s.  Oh, and throw in Anthony Barr too.

The 00 GFS is claiming DC gets only a half-inch of rain through hr 384.

Not much chance of the cold air shots interacting with that.

GFS for election day is claiming the NW suburbs of DC can get frozen (again) and maybe RIC too.

As a warminista, I'll be sorry to see the torch go.

The pumpkin chunk was back in Delaware after a two year hiatus, so we made the trip down on Friday to watch pumpkins fly, then to the shore for a long weekend. It's a great event and lots of fun, but sad to learn that one of the air canons blew up today leaving one of the team members in critical condition.

More details being released and the woman seriously injured is a Discovery Channel producer, and not a team member. She was hit by a large piece of metal. Really sad.

2 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

The pumpkin chunk was back in Delaware after a two year hiatus, so we made the trip down on Friday to watch pumpkins fly, then to the shore for a long weekend. It's a great event and lots of fun, but sad to learn that one of the air canons blew up today leaving one of the team members in critical condition.

More details being released and the woman seriously injured is a Discovery Channel producer, and not a team member. She was hit by a large piece of metal. Really sad.

Oh damn that is just awful. Wow. Hope she recovers.

That is not too far from me, but I have never gone.

3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

So horrible.

34 minutes ago, mattie g said:

Really long line to vote this morning at poll opening. Good stuff, even if it delayed my getting into work by a bit.

I walked in and out in about 3 minutes.  They may have over-prepared at my polling location.  Seemed like about double the number of people working that there usually are.

2 hours ago, MN Transplant said:

I walked in and out in about 3 minutes.  They may have over-prepared at my polling location.  Seemed like about double the number of people working that there usually are.

Three minutes? That's nice. Better than being understaffed, I suppose.

My polling location was plenty staffed, and given that I was about #300 or so in line, to get in and out in 25 minutes was impressive; they were really efficient. I never realized that voting as soon as the polls opened was a thing. I figured it'd be a ghost town!

I try to only look at the op run LR GFS just to get idea of the where the players might be lining up.  Right now, Thanksgiving week looks like a sweltering torch. Hope that changes but we all know that warm forecasts even LR tend to produce quite well around here. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived