Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Sept Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nw baltimore wx said:

I'm surprised the MN fans aren't commenting.  Looks like a good move.

It isn't like Bradford is great, but he is better than Shaun Hill or any of the other scrubs available.  The first rounder hurts, but hopefully it'll be in the 20s (or 32!) and those can be hit or miss anyway.  Does signal that the coaches do think that they have a Super Bowl caliber team.

I loved watching Wisc beat LSU. I worked with a guy years ago that blabbered on and on about how great LSU is and he annoyed the crap out of me in general. Not just with football talk. Arrogant blabbermouths are the worst. My totally immature side roots against LSU and takes great pleasure in another person's suffering when they lose. Lol

1 hour ago, Bob Chill said:

I loved watching Wisc beat LSU. I worked with a guy years ago that blabbered on and on about how great LSU is and he annoyed the crap out of me in general. Not just with football talk. Arrogant blabbermouths are the worst. My totally immature side roots against LSU and takes great pleasure in another person's suffering when they lose. Lol

Ha!! Funny and very true about poetic justice for arrogant blabbermouths!  Glad to see the Big-10 get an upset win, too.  Gotta still root at least somewhat for that league, having gone to Purdue myself for undergrad (not that the Boilers were ever much good when I was there...or most any other year, for that matter!).

People in the DC region were asking to have Washington made warm again late this past winter.

You're gonna get it, in spades.

This is a La Nina summer/fall.

September will be dominated by the Bermudan High, and it will be hot and humid to your hearts desire. The first half of October will be the same. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. I might have to go full Warminista on y'all..........

48 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

That poor thread. I'm kinda ashamed I started a third part of a tropical thread.

Yeah...you probably jumped the gun a bit, but there's no harm done. We may well have something to track at some point, but until there's interesting weather, there's nothing but uninteresting, dry warmth in abundance.

Looking back on it, it's unreal that a Hermine thread got started. I suppose the length of tracking and the fact that it was once looking like we'd see some substantial impact from it meant that folks got a little too excited. But the last post in it is hilarious (and typical).

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived