Newest Member
    joxey
Sept Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MN Transplant said:

He hasn't played the Vikings defense yet ;)

More impressed that Philly stifled Pitt's offense. 

But he practices against the Eagles defense every week. ;)

Joking aside, he looks like he's got all the tools. Strength, quick feet and quick decision-making, eyes downfield at all times, etc. It's hard not to be excited as an Eagles fan, but I'm not going to expect his immaculate play to continue unabated.

Agreed on the Birds' defense, though.

18 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

The part of that sentence I don't really get is "red hot paper clip"...

he probably smashed his toe, and blood had pooled under his toenail. heated a paper clip with flame, then use it to poke through the nail to release the blood.

is my guess anyways. 

34 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

So when did you smash the toe?

Last night, got stomped on in cleats during soccer.

20 minutes ago, mappy said:

he probably smashed his toe, and blood had pooled under his toenail. heated a paper clip with flame, then use it to poke through the nail to release the blood.

is my guess anyways. 

"release" doesn't do it justice.  More like, Unleash.

Just had to turn down a job offer in Luke that could've afforded me the opportunity to move to Garrett Co.  Best decision for the family ATM, for a combination of reasons, but, Christ, did that hurt.  Although it is (usually) a pleasure to live in this area during this next month, it is with pure dread when I consider having to live in this wasteland for another winter and another summer.  This was so close.  So close.

15 minutes ago, H2O said:

all this rain and jokes about boats made me wonder if we lost needbiggerboat?  He hasn't been on since March. :(

He took a hiatus last winter, I think. I mentioned it and he showed up for a bit afterwards (still in good humor), but I've been concerned since he'd mentioned he had some serious health problems.

5 hours ago, H2O said:

all this rain and jokes about boats made me wonder if we lost needbiggerboat?  He hasn't been on since March. :(

5 hours ago, mattie g said:

He took a hiatus last winter, I think. I mentioned it and he showed up for a bit afterwards (still in good humor), but I've been concerned since he'd mentioned he had some serious health problems.

Was just thinking about him the other day.  I sure hope we didn't lose a member of the family.

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 0:03 PM, nw baltimore wx said:

Does anyone have the name of the marine "renew" spray that Bob Chill posted about back in the spring?  I'm finally making a trip to West Marine and wanted to pick some up for my vinyl shutters.  Also, if anyone used this stuff for an outdoor project in the spring, let me know how it's holding up.

Thanks!

Marine 303. Best chemical ever. I'm thinking about using it on my skin. I'm getting kinda old and oxidized 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived