joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2016 General Discussion.

Chambana

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, didn't mean to come off as the forum police, but given the obvious complaint you had, I was putting things in perspective. I know you (as most of us including myself) probably don't care how bad others have had it, but I have had enough of it myself so it kind of hit a weak spot.

..and in other news..I sure hope you're (it's) wrong.

Looking out 9 days starting 2morrow and seeing 65-72 every day thru next Friday. (shrugs)

I'm tired of these cool and wet summers (13-15). A 2010 esque summer would be amazing. Warm with several thunderstorm chances. That was a great summer.

I'm tired of these cool and wet summers (13-15). A 2010 esque summer would be amazing. Warm with several thunderstorm chances. That was a great summer.

I'd prefer a 2011 or 2012-type Summer personally.

But compared to the last few Summers, I'd even accept the grungy (at least locally) Summer of 2010.

KRMY "real feel" @ 39*F currently. Dropped all day from midnight high of 56 to 45*F this pm. This wx pattern = GHD film. Stuck on repeat cycle.. 

Oh. Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. I thought you meant it was snowing in Chicago, i.e. GHD the storm.

I was just checking the weather for the UP, planning on going up there next week during my vacation time. It is going to be in the mid 80s tomorrow there?!? Why can't that happen midweek next week :(

Where u heading to stebo?

At least the bugs aren't out yet but after tomorrow they may be. And with the warm winter, I think they will be even more relentless than they usually are.

Pretty nice day today. Sunny in the 50s. Tomorrow looks like summer for a day.

Guidance has been wavering on whether a shore hugging lake breeze can push just inland tomorrow, but today's 12z guidance indicated strong enough low level (~950 mb) flow to prevent a lake breeze from forming. With such a large land/lake temperature differential tomorrow, still wouldn't rule a lake breeze out, but chances have increased for the whole area to enjoy the warmth tomorrow. Even if a lake breeze does form, I suspect it will be weak and have less cooling influence.

Where u heading to stebo?

At least the bugs aren't out yet but after tomorrow they may be. And with the warm winter, I think they will be even more relentless than they usually are.

Not sure yet, wanted to go to Tahquamenon Falls, maybe Pictured Rocks, also head out toward Marquette. All depends how ambitious I am, the other option is to head south for storm chasing but right now next week's trough is looking meh. So it will probably be the UP.

Archived