Newest Member
    Toothache
Wild Weekend Weather- Disco 04/02-/04/03

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when this was modeled for the dacks and greens :(

Haha yeah this year we only get day 3-7 fantasy storms...that then end up in SNE or Quebec lol.

Like we've got another good fantasy storm on the Euro and GFS for days 6-7. I expect we will look good till day 4-5 and then it'll go down hill quickly and not come back lol.

Haha yeah this year we only get day 3-7 fantasy storms...that then end up in SNE or Quebec lol.

Like we've got another good fantasy storm on the Euro and GFS for days 6-7. I expect we will look good till day 4-5 and then it'll go down hill quickly and not come back lol.

To be clear, only part of SNE. Dont forget we've sucked wind in gc the last couple of years, too. Especially this one.

Lol WMA is so paranoid.

yup...you better believe it

despite a handful of good storms spread out through the epic period(15 plus years) fo southern and eastern portions...not one winter back this way has  been remarkable with really just a handful of above average, a handful of real stinkers, and some that were okay.

could it be worse...sure but there really has not been much to cheer about for areas that avg 45-70 inches per year

it really wouldnt surprise me if someone in ct east of the river picks up a foot tomorrow morning in like 4 hours...in fact i expect it while many of us get ten minutes of good snow and some wind before the sun comes out

Archived