joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter

Rjay

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huh? Surely you realize that you have to have good snowfall rates for it to accumulate during the day in April. If it's only light to low end moderate snow it would have to happen at night. If it's heavier then sure, it could accumulate during the day.

This weekend is maybe snow flurries at best from the upper level low. Probably be lots of nice cumulus, stratocumulus and cumulus congestus around too

I agree with the spring thing. My business is delayed for the third spring in a row. I'm not an ahole to my clients like some guys I saw cutting lawns this morning. That's just straight up taking advantage of people. And I'm not talking spring cleanup either I'm talking a weekly cut

I told my guy to start next week-that's close to our usual average of 4/15 for first cut.  The south/warmer areas already need a cut, but other areas are ok...I'm sure this cold will slow it down

I told my guy to start next week-that's close to our usual average of 4/15 for first cut. The south/warmer areas already need a cut, but other areas are ok...I'm sure this cold will slow it down

Rememeber I'm right on the water on the south shore so we are always 2 weeks behind say the city. It's still mid winter looking out at my house. Here in the city at my other job it's a different story. In fact I did find allot of foliage damage on campus. Viburnum and hydrangeas took a nasty hit and will die back especially after tonight

Rememeber I'm right on the water on the south shore so we are always 2 weeks behind say the city. It's still mid winter looking out at my house. Here in the city at my other job it's a different story. In fact I did find allot of foliage damage on campus. Viburnum and hydrangeas took a nasty hit and will die back especially after tonight

I'm worried about that here-2 nights of low to mid 20's will do the damage.

I wouldn't want to even attempt to ride that one out outside a professionally built tornado shelter.

Me either, but his decision to stay put likely saved his life, I always thought the ground floor was the safest place to be, I guess it's just luck in a tornado of that caliber.

I found another video from the same tornado, just scary:

http://youtu.be/RGmJCB0x21s

This is easily the scariest tornado video I've ever seen. I couldn't imagine what that must've been like.

I'm a total weenie and have seen 100s or even 1000s of tornado videos on YouTube.

I can prob show you 20+ scarier videos. This video is still really intense and awful. So sad.

I'm a total weenie and have seen 100s or even 1000s of tornado videos on YouTube.

I can prob show you 20+ scarier videos. This video is still really intense and awful. So sad.

I've seen a lot worse in terms of emotion, death, and destruction, but nothing this intense from a meteorological perspective. The darkness and the speed at which everything just gets sucked in, just frightening.

I don't know how he remained quiet the whole time, I probably would've been half dead before the tornado even struck.

Archived