joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard the local WMUR guy with mid 40s up here today. It's already 42.2F with plenty of sun. MOS for the loss.

didn't they bust the other way yesterday? at least at your locale, I thought I saw you post that it was like 34F

Yeah...Plymouth was snowing moderately with U20s while it was 40s down there. I think my high was 36ish.

well at least one person thinks it is going to be warm today. i was coming down from my dad's place and saw a guy on a motorcycle going through the Bedford tolls. temp on the car thermo was 29. No thanks.

well at least one person thinks it is going to be warm today. i was coming down from my dad's place and saw a guy on a motorcycle going through the Bedford tolls. temp on the car thermo was 29. No thanks.

That's what I've always thought too but then again I ride snowmobiles at much colder temps.  You just need to dress correctly I guess.

GFS crushed the Euro this week. Kept the backdoor at bay north of pike until Thursday night and now we have agreement on another scorcher south of pike Thurs and even Fri still 60. We shorts all week. It's over!

Been over for awhile.  Betting March finishes +4 to +6 at least...some local ski areas closed yesterday...

That's what I've always thought too but then again I ride snowmobiles at much colder temps.  You just need to dress correctly I guess.

well let's put it this way, this guy was not dressed in snowmobiling attire. my guess is that he was pretty cold by the time he got to wherever he was going

Speaking of this week's Morch it seems it's more than just New England.  This past week the Northern Hemisphere's average temperature went above 2C for the first time.  This post could be in the general climate thread but thought it was relevant here with our mini heat wave about to begin.  It's actually kind of scary.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-northern-hemispheres-temperature-hit-a-milestone-2016-3

Speaking of this week's Morch it seems it's more than just New England.  This past week the Northern Hemisphere's average temperature went above 2C for the first time.  This post could be in the general climate thread but thought it was relevant here with our mini heat wave about to begin.  It's actually kind of scary.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-northern-hemispheres-temperature-hit-a-milestone-2016-3

what does that statement mean...   The NH temp has been above 2 C for thousands of years - 

Just read some of that article. Big bag of WTF right there. They're comparing 1 day to a 5 month analysis and extrapolating it to the beginning of human civilization. LOL

Lol at them having any idea if the NH wasn't warmer during the Holocene Maximum when we had regular ice free summers in the arctic....especially at the daily level of precision. :lol:

Reason #1,945 not to get climate change info from the media.

Archived