• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid week Morch

Damage In Tolland

Looked like a lot of 50's and 60's away from the coast..no? 

Risk there next week for some warmer temps too as that trough really digs out west

I think this is a yo-yo pattern with the potential for some real crummy periods. EC ensembles are exactly that. Typical March. But no way is this near 2012. 

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like Coastal alluded to, the boundary will be lurking nearby so it will be back and forth with the best and most consistent warmth lurking to our southwest. Starting today over the next 15 days , probably be one or two days in the low 70's, 2 or 3 days in the sixties, and the rest of the time in the forties and fifties across SNE.

Actually looking back I had almost 8" here. That must have been that long duration event that came in several waves of snow and sleet.

Most of it was a quick thump overnight Mar 18-19.

You may have gotten some smaller accumulations the next day after from ULL snow showers.

Title of this thread needs to be changed because it looks like a pattern/general wx discussion thread referring to the whole month.

Not a specific 1-2 day warm event. I've confused it for the pattern thread multiple times despite being in this forum on a regular basis.

GFS crushed the Euro this week. Kept the backdoor at bay north of pike until Thursday night and now we have agreement on another scorcher south of pike Thurs and even Fri still 60. We shorts all week. It's over!

The GFS had been advertising a nasty BD too.

Archived