ChicagoGuy
    Newest Member
    ChicagoGuy
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better a young QB with two good knees than yours who just signed for 22 mil and has two bad ones. Better get Ray Rice back to help with a running game

We will revisit this in a few years. I think you may have started munching on the new brownies already.

Storm thread, event thread, precipitation disco thread, whatever. I guess I'm in the minority of preferring it to be mostly fact based discussion without emotional and banter posts out numbering them. The majority of people reading our disco threads are either guests or non-posting members looking for good information. I find it embarrassing at times when it looks like we are a bunch of middle schoolers. But that's just me. 

Bob, no worries - this is likely my first and only post - You've got nothing to be embarrassed about.  I've been lurking deep in the shadows for well over 5 years.  There's good posters, bad posters, and ugly posters.  I look for specific people posting on this board who have established a record of clear, concise, lucid posts.  Not that they necessarily always work out the way they forecast, but that's the way things turn out.  So keep posting fact based observations....  let the chips fall where they may.

Leesburg can't help himself. You just have to smile and move forward.

Lol...I'm in the stratosphere...every moronic post in that stupid thread was some dumbass proclaiming their great weather knowledge by saying this looks like a 1-3" at best...i don't apologize for calling out the goobers...i guarantee since my post was deleted another 5 bozos proclaimed this looks like a 1-3" at best. I find it funny myself...and personally...i usually post my crap in the right thread...when I dont...well...i think you get it...only replying to your post because you get it I think.

Lol...I'm in the stratosphere...every moronic post in that stupid thread was some dumbass proclaiming their great weather knowledge by saying this looks like a 1-3" at best...i don't apologize for calling out the goobers...i guarantee since my post was deleted another 5 bozos proclaimed this looks like a 1-3" at best. I find it funny myself...and personally...i usually post my crap in the right thread...when I dont...well...i think you get it...only replying to your post because you get it I think.

I get it, believe me. Btw I haven't heard anyone say goober in years.

I was young once but have no interest in it personally now. But I do care deeply about my kids. Getting in trouble for smoking pot and affecting their future seems pretty asinine considering what goes on nowadays.

curious why you connect it to age. do you not have any serious health problems? and I'm not talking the fake kind of back pain that many meatheads use to justify mmj use.

medical grade 420 is an exceptional tool for acute and chronic health problems. eyes prob rolling but some know what I'm talking about. medical is a whole diff experience than the random stuff from long ago.

also the expansion of consciousness that many equate to the "high" is a great way to understand issues and solve problems. the mind works differently, albeit with trade offs like temporary haziness and laziness and uber stimulated hunger (which is great for those with gastric issues or nausea caused my some meds and conditions)

curious why you connect it to age. do you not have any serious health problems? and I'm not talking the fake kind of back pain that many meatheads use to justify mmj use.

medical grade 420 is an exceptional tool for acute and chronic health problems. eyes prob rolling but some know what I'm talking about. medical is a whole diff experience than the random stuff from long ago.

also the expansion of consciousness that many equate to the "high" is a great way to understand issues and solve problems. the mind works differently, albeit with trade offs like temporary haziness and laziness and uber stimulated hunger (which is great for those with gastric issues or nausea caused my some meds and conditions)

I think it should be 100% legal across the board for any use. Personally, I was never into it much and as I got older it wasn't something I wanted to do. I've held several professional licenses and had to get cleared for government contracting 15 years ago so getting in trouble with the law wasn't an option.

Even if it was 100% legal I doubt I would smoke it. But I certainly don't look down on a single person who does at any age for any reason. It's a natural plant that has been used for 1000's of years. If there was any real risk of using it it would have shown up long ago. Instead we get blasted with misinformation, half truths, and flat out lies about it because our country is pretty dumb about some things. It's blatantly clear there are a plethora of medical benefits associated with the plant. But like I said, we're pretty dumb about things. Especially those that can be fun...or threaten drug company profits.

I like natural stuff in general. I love valerian root when I get stressed out and also love rhodiola rosea and ashwaghsnda root for focus and clarity when I need it. Another great one is theanine (chemical found in green tea) with my morning cup of coffee during the week.

Basically I'm a huge believer in natural vs chemical.

Archived