joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

NinjaWarrior2

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Invite us all up to your place atop Mount Manchester. We can all bring craft beer from our local area.

In other news, DT is aleeting all over himself.

I could do that. I have plenty of space to do a big BBQ. I'm a bit off the beaten path though so always figured the metro crowd wouldn't make the hike.

Invite us all up to your place atop Mount Manchester. We can all bring craft beer from our local area. 

In other news, DT is aleeting all over himself.

That would be fun!  A taste of people's various local beers!  :drunk:

I could do that. I have plenty of space to do a big BBQ. I'm a bit off the beaten path though so always figured the metro crowd wouldn't make the hike.

We would be visiting you on the fringe in that case!  Sorry, I just couldn't resist...all joking and ribbing in fun! 

I used to live up that way so no problem. Where I am now is even further out in the sticks, but it isnt too far from Annapolis and on the way to the beach, so I got that going for me.

I keep forgetting about that. Is partly to mostly cloudy every day down there now?

I saw my mom the other day. I told her I was thinking about going to Colorado next winter for a vacation. The first thing she said was "don't eat the candies" I lmao. I told her I was going for the snow, not the candies ;)

I saw my mom the other day. I told her I was thinking about going to Colorado next winter for a vacation. The first thing she said was "don't eat the candies" I lmao. I told her I was going for the snow, not the candies ;)

Just don't go to Miami and say you're going for the snow.

I keep forgetting about that. Is partly to mostly cloudy every day down there now?

Sadly it's not much different than before-conservative liberals. People are definitely a little more open about it in public.. two dudes strolled by my place smoking a joint yesterday. The wind brought it right to me.

Sadly it's not much different than before-conservative liberals. People are definitely a little more open about it in public.. two dudes strolled by my place smoking a joint yesterday. The wind brought it right to me.

DC went about it in a strange way. Legal to use but not legal to sell. Pretty dumb from a governing/regulatory POV. Taxation should have been the crux. If you are going to legalize use it makes no sense not to attempt to shut down illicit distribution.

I was young once but have no interest in it personally now. But I do care deeply about my kids. Getting in trouble for smoking pot and affecting their future seems pretty asinine considering what goes on nowadays.

DC went about it in a strange way. Legal to use but not legal to sell. Pretty dumb from a governing/regulatory POV. Taxation should have been the crux. If you are going to legalize use it makes no sense not to attempt to shut down illicit distribution.

I was young once but have no interest in it personally now. But I do care deeply about my kids. Getting in trouble for smoking pot and affecting their future seems pretty asinine considering what goes on nowadays.

I think Maryland and dc will allow you to grow small amounts within 5 years

Archived