joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't looked at anything but based on the lack of posts here, I'm gonna assume gfs et al don't have this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEFS is kinda similar to the euro irt "some but far from majority support". 6z GEFS looked better than 12z but it's noise at range. 

I'd say it's possible for something to happen based on h5 mean and some support from the ens members. Being so late in the season and the obvious obstacles with climo and such we probably won't know one way or the other for 3-4 days. It's easy to dismiss it of course. But to think there is zero chance at something happening around the area is flawed thinking based on recent guidance and the fact that it appears to be trending favorable vs the other way around.  

18z GFS ilooks like the 12z UK. What storm?

Well there is a storm, but its rain for the MA. Climo!

Nice hit for interior SNE and esp eastern Maine.

edit- oops, TT did me in. Was looking at 12z. Thought it looked remarkably similar heh. We all know 18z doesnt really count anyway ;)

Thats one member, not the ens mean. Long ways to go, but most likely this ends up a miserable chilly rain for most. I am so dialed in to Spring and early summer plans, snow seems completely alien to me.

LOL...I know. You gotta admit it would be an impressive mean.

One thing starting to show up more clearly in the long range is my least favorite spring weather...cool hp's sliding of the coast up north. Backdoor maritime drizzle incoming

One mans trash is another man's potpourri....it's one of my favorite types of weather. Makes you want to hunker down and eat stew.

Archived