Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ensembles are toying with the idea that the northern tier of md might time a cold hp with a boundary/overrunning type event in the d10 - 15 period. Signal is weak but it's showing up so worth mentioning.

I'm most likely done for the year except for possible useless flurries sat night. I'm really looking forward to the 70's next week. Open windows on the house will be nice. I plan on detailing the cars and tuning up the lawn mower.

Ensembles are toying with the idea that the northern tier of md might time a cold hp with a boundary/overrunning type event in the d10 - 15 period. Signal is weak but it's showing up so worth mentioning.

I'm most likely done for the year except for possible useless flurries sat night. I'm really looking forward to the 70's next week. Open windows on the house will be nice. I plan on detailing the cars and tuning up the lawn mower.

My electric bill is looking forward to next week as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12z euro isn't that far off from cooking up a threat d10+. lol. I doubt my yard stands much chance but mappyville and hofftown could have another event this month. 

The 500's on the EPS are a very good match to the op @ day 10. Only difference is that the op has rotated the pv down south and east in a position that makes it interesting.

in seriousness both eps and gefs hint at blocking over Canada with the jet cutting underneath. If it was still winter I would be excited by that look. March 21-30 that's probably just going to mean a 40 degree rain storm instead of a 50 degree one.

Agree on the projected March 21-31 pattern. If it wasn't the end of March, that would be screaming "snowstorm pattern". I think we are done for good this season though for snow threats for everyone south of central New England

Agree on the projected March 21-31 pattern. If it wasn't the end of March, that would be screaming "snowstorm pattern". I think we are done for good this season though for snow threats for everyone south of central New England

I would agree except I wouldn't be surprised if the elevations above 2500 feet in wv and western md get something in that pattern. I keep one eye on it here because I can sometimes still get a wet snow paste job where I am into early April but the time fir high probability threats is over for sure.

I would agree except I wouldn't be surprised if the elevations above 2500 feet in wv and western md get something in that pattern. I keep one eye on it here because I can sometimes still get a wet snow paste job where I am into early April but the time fir high probability threats is over for sure.

Canaan will get more snow, unless it stays unusually warm through April.

Some good agreement with the npac shifting back to a favorable setup for below normal in the east starting the 3rd week of March. Probably will be nothing more than an annoying chill after some nice warm stuff but anyone holding out hope for another chance at wintry may like the trends.

Archived