• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

Between the CMC and Euro, Salisbury has been just pummeled with digital snow this winter.

Yes they have. I have an old friend from law school who practices down there and he's reported some decent totals this year even though they didn't do well in the bliz vs. our neck of the woods. Eventually, you would have to think that the models would be right....just don't know if it's this year or the winter of 18/19!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM is a bomb. There is a west trend today

As I was posting this morning pretty much "throwing in the towel" I was half thinking after holding out optimism all winter this time I will throw it in and things will immediately trend better.  Still a ways to go and its probably just going to Lucy us one more time but I will be glad to be wrong for sure. 

If true, not bad for late March.

It's the middle ground between crappy temps but heavy precip. Predawn stuff would be snow. I imagine heavy rates during the day would be snow but turn to rain with lighter rates. Accumulations would be really hard in the burbs and cities. Anything that did manage to stick faster than it could melt would be pretty temporary...lol

But another interesting run to wrap up 12z. 

Ian trying to silence winter like the media is trying to silence Sanders.

not really.. I said the run is decent as far as liquid. 1+" is strong. but no way I'm getting 10" out of that.

See you at the parking lot at 4 am Saturday.

Sunday. :P

you're right.....it shows 9" not 10"    :P

I don't live at DCA.

Not the time of year to be using snow maps. Even I know that.

SV snow map has 0" for everyone lol.

Archived