SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Late Feb/March Med/Long Range Discussion

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, DST just makes the decision to not stay up really easy. I wake up around 5-6am every day so the euro/eps basically just finished. lol

this is a good test for the euro upgrade. Its funny how the euro never moves when its a cutter/midwest storm. I would be very dissapointing if it waffled and showed an OTS solution again. I dont think it will but i wish it was as stubborn in our favor as is when its stubborn not in our favor lol

this is a good test for the euro upgrade. Its funny how the euro never moves when its a cutter/midwest storm. I would be very dissapointing if it waffled and showed an OTS solution again. I dont think it will but i wish it was as stubborn in our favor as is when its stubborn not in our favor lol

Para euro did a great job on the coastal scraper. I have a lot of confidence that it has the big picture idea correct. Fine details are tough until we're inside of 72 hours and even then the wobbles can get on nerves. 

Para was verifying higher than the op on earlier storms this winter, so I think it already has passed several tests.

Really the mantra should be "Euro first unless proven otherwise."

Para was verifying higher than the op on earlier storms this winter, so I think it already has passed several tests.

Really the mantra should be "Euro first unless proven otherwise."

You always want some other form of support though, but if I'm reading correctly, the UK is similar with a decent storm.

I'll save you the money. 10" on Wxbell at DCA & BWI right up I95. 6-8" in your back yard and 8" at Iad.

EDIT: I meant to respond to showmethesnow. Way too early. Lol

Appreciate the thought but telling me 6-8 in MBY just wants me to reup even more. :) If the 12z comes in as good or better I think I will spend the $20. 

Appreciate the thought but telling me 6-8 in MBY just wants me to reup even more. :) If the 12z comes in as good or better I think I will spend the $20. 

Try it on your phone. I cancelled but never closed the browser tab on my phone and it still works. Not on my PC though. I'm probably jinxing myself by posting this..lol. No biggie if it goes away. I don't need to re-up for a last hurrah. I'll just rely on the board.

Try it on your phone. I cancelled but never closed the browser tab on my phone and it still works. Not on my PC though. I'm probably jinxing myself by posting this..lol. No biggie if it goes away. I don't need to re-up for a last hurrah. I'll just rely on the board.

Never followed on my phone so don't think that would be an option. You mention jinxing and that's the funny part with me. It's not so much the $20 bucks but the fact that once I reup I know the very next run the storm will go in the crapper. That's just how my luck rolls.

when it caved before it was in the 7+ day range. It's been pretty solid inside day 5. It was other then a bad op run or two with the blizzard also. Yea it wasn't perfect but not like it lost the storm or was way ots either. If it cages now that would be a big fail.

It's the NAM at range so take it for what it's worth but the 500's are a close match to the Euro's as opposed to the GFS which is more progressive with the trough. The differences between the Euro and the NAM show up on the surface though where the Euro has a consolidated low in Georgia and the NAM has a low transferring from the WV/Kentucky line to off of the southern Carolina coast.

Archived