joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulling into Hull. Not exactly sure where to go. Googled Rocky Beach but didn't see one.

Try Black Rock Beach in Cohasset.  It is right on the Cohasset/Hull border.  Just looked it up for you.  Type 506 Jerusalem Road Cohasset - it is where Summit Ave, Forest Ave and Jerusalem meet.  There is parking right there on the little side road.

24.4/21 - Very Light Snow.

Yes… the RI Snow hole is open for business!

Seems like holes have been trying to form all morning but finally, a nice wide area has opened up and we've gone from light to moderate to snow to very light snow/flurries in the past 10 minutes as the dry area just to my east is opening up.

2.5"

I wonder if the sun will come out like it did in March of 2013?

Seems like holes have been trying to form all morning but finally, a nice wide area has opened up and we've gone from light to moderate to snow to very light snow/flurries in the past 10 minutes as the dry area just to my east is opening up.

2.5"

Snowing much harder in town.

2.5"

Prep your tanning lotion and beach towel.

Pulling into Hull. Not exactly sure where to go. Googled Rocky Beach but didn't see one.

If you can find your way to Atlantic Ave it is a road that runs right along the shore and will bring you into Cohasset, has some elevated sections.  If you could make your way back out onto 3A head south and you will take a left onto King Street and go straight through the lights that becomes Forest Ave, head down the hill and take a right and you can go right along the shore.  Might be easier to just put it in your phone!

2.5"

Yea... ugh.  Just clinging on here but looking at radar confirms what we saw in some of the mesos.  We'll have what remains of that leading band decaying to our west eventually, and the biggest stuff just SE on the cape.  The band would extend all the way to boston but of course they have the OES to fill it in, which of course will be dumped before its near us.  Happens every time things are ragged in the precip shield.  As these things rotate to more north south, the hole may even deftly pivot them around us.  Still, there's enough about this that we'll pick up some snow, but there were always going to be some losers in this regime, and well, it should not come as any surprise where would be the prime candidate.

Archived