joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8th Monster Ocean storm obs and hallucinations

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Putting us under the WSW was the kiss of death.. We're getting a Yuge virga blizzard right now.  Humidity just Dropped from 51% to 48% with a dp of 10; thats not going to get it done.. At this rate, their WSW will bust badly, and we'll be looking at leaden snow skys with nothing falling for the rest of the day, while areas just 20 miles south and east see decent snows for the duration.  

Putting us under the WSW was the kiss of death.. We're getting a Yuge virga blizzard right now.  Humidity just Dropped from 51% to 48% with a dp of 10; thats not going to get it done.. At this rate, their WSW will bust badly, and we'll be looking at leaden snow skys with nothing falling for the rest of the day, while areas just 20 miles south and east see decent snows for the duration.  

yeah rh dropping like a rock here too, not good

I just want to make my 3-6" range, and call it a day.

Good luck se MA....hope it smokes you.

I'd be pretty surprised if you didn't make that range...it might take you until midnight, but you'll get there. There's actually some decent banding probably even into the interior for at least a time this morning through early afternoon.

If I recall from past storms, columns can saturate pretty quickly. Not saying that is necessarily the case today but everyone should see some snow by afternoon.

I'd be pretty surprised if you didn't make that range...it might take you until midnight, but you'll get there. There's actually some decent banding probably even into the interior for at least a time this morning through early afternoon.

BOX was hitting this area for accumulating snow later in the day/evening. Why would that be?

Archived