Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting more 96 vibes regarding track and even snow totals than Feb 5-6, 2010.

Maybe it'll be a total bust but I'm going with the gfs on this one. I'm thinking significant biases are in play for the Euro.

Remember last year the Euro showed us getting the brunt of the snows but the more progressive models had the totals further east, which is what happened.

All in on the gfs.

As they should. Don't sound alarm bells until this thing is in focus. I imagine they'll be especially conservative because of the blizzard bust last year (at least for NYC).

Nope, they didnt cut anything back, still 60% for Fri. night and 70% for Sat. as it was before the Euro

I wonder how far south this could realistically go. I've seen systems deal with much more confluence than this, and we didn't get shut out.

we don't seem to do well  in these types of set ups, and even St Kocin is bringing up 2/6/10...heck we have a better shot in our area when the trend is north and east to Boston, we have gotten some decent scraps in Feb 13 and even Juno, but this here when we're talking confluence, it just doesn't work out. NJ is a small state so this "might" impact a lot of people we know, but I am not expecting much here. The mets want to question everything because let's face it, if the Big Apple doesn't get the Big Daddy, well it ain't really news if the provincials in Philly or Balt get slammed. And as for places like Richmond, do they even have a news division to cover them? ( this is snark by the way, ya gotta point that out to some folks )

Archived