Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the good news if this fails is that you could say winter never started anyway. I know I'm going to call it quits if the SE gets smoked and we get nada.

That's what happens when the models show a huge storm from 8+ days out. The snowfall amounts eventually get cut down as you get closer, and people get confused and angry towards the models, mets, etc.. since that awesome solution they thought they were going to get probably isn't going to happen.

I personally think we'll definitely get some snow out of this. But in my opinion, 8+ inches is looking less and less likely with the way things are going.

Feb 2010 all over again

I think everyone needs to take a breath.. Euro spooked too many people.. The ensembles are FAR more robust than the OP which usually mean the OPS wrong, and I can't think of anytime where the ensembles haven't followed the trend of the OP, we gotta stop paying attention to the latest model as if it's "what's going to happen as of this moment"... It's another piece of the puzzle

Practice what you preach, bub. ; )

It would be a shame to waste a setup like this

I'll get beat up for it and i don't care, but the GGEM has my money... I'd say a good blend of the GFS/GGEM... I cannot see the confluence being as strong as the euro predicted... The flattening high pushes off to the east, giving this thing plenty of time to ride up the coast... It's just my opinion.. If I'm wrong I'll eat it my words... If I'm right then yay lol

I think this is something important to remember (not just for New York or New England or DC or Philadelphia). I can't wait to see what 18z has in store

I really think 18z GFS will hold..... GFS/JMA/GGEM have been way too consistent...

Euro can't even agree with its ensembles in terms of strength, and has flip flopped several times... Including being the last in line to even pick up this system

Archived