Newest Member
    Toothache
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brooklyn and queens are ON Long Island but not IN Long Island

Agreed, I always get in hot water for saying my co op in Fort Ham. Is located on the south west portion of the Island.

It reminds me many years ago when some would refer to Africa as a country not a continent. Yes, I know "Australia".

RCLab

Yep, way back in the early 2000s.

I take it you were there too?

Yessir! I lurk more than I post, but I've also been addicted to this enterprise for over a decade. Glad to see others sticking with it as well! Nowadays, you have to do quite a bit of sifting, but there are definitely some intelligent people here from whom you can learn a ton!

90% of the problem is that most people from NYC think the Eastern Spur of the TPK is representative of the entire state. Meanwhile, we have some of the best beaches in the country. It's one of the most diverse states in the country with the highly urbanized areas around Philly and NYC, the beaches to the East, mountains to the NW, farms to the West and Southwest and everything else in between.

Youre reading way too far into what he was discussing. Hes speaking in general terms about amounts and impacts, not the comparison of where the snow will fall.

there was no impact or amount during that storm for a good portion of the Metro - thats my point...so why even mention it - in fact in his morning video JB said to take a blend of that storm and the Feb 17 2003 storm to get your expected amounts for this storm ? Huh ? Are they maybe confusing the 2010 Feb 5/6 with the Feb 9 -11 2010 storm ?

there was no impact or amount during tat storm for a good portion of the Metro - thats my point...so why even mention it - in fact in his morning video JB said to take a blend of that storm and the Feb 17 2003 storm to get your expected amounts for this storm ? Huh ?

Hes not writing wpc comments for the NY metro area.

Archived