Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the people who twist and turn with every model run...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh8eb_ACLl8

Thanks for the memories Uncle W.

Freshman year at Tech. The city closed to all vehicles for snow removal by Mayor Wagner. Walking my Mom to 13th Ace. to shop.

We walked right down the middle of Bay Ridge Parkway, 75th St. Deep blue skies and sun glare off the snow.

55 years past. If only we could Twist Again.

As always, RCLab

Thanks for the memories Uncle W.

Freshman year at Tech. The city closed to all vehicles for snow removal by Mayor Wagner. Walking my Mom to 13th Ace. to shop.

We walked right down the middle of Bay Ridge Parkway, 75th St. Deep blue skies and sun glare off the snow.

55 years past. If only we could Twist Again.

As always, RCLab

1960-61 had four major snowstorms in NYC from March 1960 to February 1961...It was quite a run...

Stronger western ridge on that? Track seems identical with a high to the north.

Looks like something will be off the EC D 9 - 10 . The EPS  says there is a deep trough here .

So far away - will just leave it in banter and take it seriously this weekend as I am digging out . 

FWIW...the parallel has a nicer look at this range than the current OP. So far I really like what I am seeing with this

upgrade. Parallel beat the old OP to warmer solution with the recent rainstorm...saw the further north track 

with the 23rd storm ahead of the ENS and old OP. While it's still day 9-10, would be nice to pull another

storm out of this pattern.

The Parallel would be a monster . I am happy to have it back for FRI/SAT .  Yesterday that delayed file was whiff . The latest for this wknd is 1.5 at KNYC 2.5 in CNJ.

I think this has room to come N . There were many ensembles members tucked in .

As far as D 10  goes if we pull that off too , you could end winter for all I care . 

Important to remember that the storm is first hitting the west coast today, so I wouldn't expect models to start to align until tonight at 0z, maybe even 12z tomorrow.

Also, I keep hearing suppression...as many smarter than me have pointed out, the less snow in the NYC area vs DCA isn't suppression, it's the loss of dynamics.

+1

Archived